Nudity?

#1 Posted by Terrents (292 posts) -

Atlus seems to be playing up that its a "Adult" game. but normaly when game developers say this it inplys there will be nudity in it. anyone got any idea if there will be? maybe all the trailers are just going out of their way not to imply that there will be. 

if there is naked hentai chicks, im not so sure if i want to watch vinny and jeff endurance run this game anymore O:
#2 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Um...never played it...but awesome :)

#3 Posted by Terrents (292 posts) -
@TheDudeOfGaming:
its not out in america yet sir ;D 

and you can watch a quick look, they just put it up today
#4 Posted by SomeJerk (3251 posts) -

Have female nipples been fully on visible in any 360 game yet? I know the PS3's got the GoW and all..
I'd settle for Adult meaning what Adults go through - dumb relationship drama and terrible regrets..

#5 Posted by owl_of_minerva (1455 posts) -

I suspect there will be sexual references rather than actual nudity. What would be adult about it is the situations the characters are in. Anyway, there will be no ER because, unless they change their mind, they won't be doing another Atlus game.

#6 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

When did a game company playing up a game as "Adult" = copious nudity? Only a very select few games contain lots of nudity due to the ESRB. Trust me, you don't want to play the games that do have that stuff.

#7 Posted by BaneFireLord (2935 posts) -
@somejerk said:
" Have female nipples been fully on visible in any 360 game yet?
Red Dead had about 2 seconds worth.
#8 Posted by Terrents (292 posts) -
@somejerk:
you know im not so sure about that... i cant think of any games with breast on the 360. but i swear ive played something. but i cant think of anything with nudity in it right now but god of war. 

oh oh! that lesure suit larry game right? that had boobs?
#9 Posted by Terrents (292 posts) -
@owl_of_minerva:
yeah i remeber jeff saying that, but he also said that they would do "something" with it at the end of the quick look. so it seems like he might be considering it.  

also brad is right. id much rather watch vinny play that block puzzle gameplay then play it myself to be honest, i think it would be a great choice for a endurance run. but im also totaly willing to watching something fresh.
#10 Posted by omghisam (287 posts) -

The game is rated CERO C in Japan which is ages 15 and up, same rating as Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I doubt there is any nudity.

#11 Posted by DoctorTran (1562 posts) -
@BaneFireLord
@somejerk said:
That one Conan game had topless, bare breasted women.
#12 Posted by Soap (3592 posts) -
@DoctorTran said:
" @BaneFireLord
@somejerk said:
That one Conan game had topless, bare breasted women. "
As did Afro Samurai
#13 Posted by yinstarrunner (1199 posts) -
@Terrents:  The Saboteur
#14 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -
@Terrents: Dante´s Inferno Had nudity
#15 Posted by imsh_pl (3295 posts) -

I doubt there will be nudity, but expect heavier sexual themes and motifs.

#16 Posted by Vinny_Says (5709 posts) -
@Terrents said:
" Atlus seems to be playing up that its a "Adult" game. but normaly when game developers say this it inplys there will be nudity in it. anyone got any idea if there will be? maybe all the trailers are just going out of their way not to imply that there will be.  if there is naked hentai chicks, im not so sure if i want to watch vinny and jeff endurance run this game anymore O: "
I love how you just assume they are going to do an endurance run of it. @somejerk said:
" Have female nipples been fully on visible in any 360 game yet? I know the PS3's got the GoW and all.. I'd settle for Adult meaning what Adults go through - dumb relationship drama and terrible regrets.. "
GTA 4 totally had penis up in your face.
#17 Posted by Nomin (977 posts) -

I recall Dante's Inferno...

#18 Posted by endaround (2145 posts) -

Not unless its put in for an international release.  Its not rated Cero Z and console makers in Japan are very leery of allowing nudity on their platforms.

#19 Posted by Terrents (292 posts) -
@blacklabeldomm:
i never said i was assuming :( i said
"if there is naked hentai chicks, im not so sure if i WANT to watch vinny and jeff endurance run this game anymore"
#20 Posted by jakob187 (21673 posts) -
@somejerk said:
" Have female nipples been fully on visible in any 360 game yet?"

#21 Posted by wrathofconn (1463 posts) -
@Terrents said:
" @TheDudeOfGaming: its not out in america yet sir ;D  and you can watch a quick look, they just put it up today "
It's actually not out yet anywhere.
#22 Posted by Dizzyhippos (1456 posts) -
@omghisam said:
" The game is rated CERO C in Japan which is ages 15 and up, same rating as Marvel vs. Capcom 3. I doubt there is any nudity. "
That dosnt mean much persona 4 was rated B over there and M over here its not just the content of the game its how the culture around it interprets its. Just like in fallout 3 how the nuke going off is a cool thing to do in that game over here and in japan its oh my god they cant put this in a game
#23 Posted by Kyreo (4600 posts) -
@somejerk said:
" Have female nipples been fully on visible in any 360 game yet? I know the PS3's got the GoW and all.. I'd settle for Adult meaning what Adults go through - dumb relationship drama and terrible regrets.. "
yeah... lots of times.
#24 Posted by LiquidPrince (15950 posts) -
@Terrents said:
" Atlus seems to be playing up that its a "Adult" game. but normaly when game developers say this it inplys there will be nudity in it. anyone got any idea if there will be? maybe all the trailers are just going out of their way not to imply that there will be.  if there is naked hentai chicks, im not so sure if i want to watch vinny and jeff endurance run this game anymore O: "
I want to watch them endurance run this even more. Jeff takes his pants off...
#25 Posted by YoctoYotta (541 posts) -
@Soap said:
" @DoctorTran said:
" @BaneFireLord
@somejerk said:
As did Afro Samurai "
As did the entire God of War series.
#26 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" @Terrents said:
I want to watch them endurance run this even more. Jeff takes his pants off... "
and puts on his robe and wizard hat. Bloodninja style.
#27 Posted by Firrae (69 posts) -
@Snapstacle
@LiquidPrince said:
" @Terrents said:
I want to watch them endurance run this even more. Jeff takes his pants off... "
and puts on his robe and wizard hat. Bloodninja style.
Oh god... If this becomes an endurance run I sure as hell don't want them to film them playing and then 10 minutes into the game in a picture-in-picture shot have Jeff take his pants off :(
#28 Posted by Where_Am_I (335 posts) -
#29 Edited by Vigorousjammer (2503 posts) -
@Soap said:

" @DoctorTran said:

" @BaneFireLord
@somejerk said:
As did Afro Samurai "
and The Godfather 2

Oh, and more recently, both Mafia 2 and Splatterhouse had still images.
#30 Posted by TheVideoHustler (406 posts) -
Full Penetration
#31 Posted by elko84 (1069 posts) -
@YoctoYotta said:
" @Soap said:
" @DoctorTran said:
" @BaneFireLord
@somejerk said:
As did Afro Samurai "
As did the entire God of War series. "
God of War isn't on the 360.
#32 Posted by StarvingGamer (8250 posts) -

It's an Atlus game so... I'm gonna go with nipples.  GIRL TYPE ONES!

#33 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

theres no nudity from what i played of it.

#34 Posted by Terrents (292 posts) -
@TheVideoHustler:
lol nice always sunny reference ;D
#35 Posted by Drakhir (410 posts) -

I'm fairly sure I read something that said that there would be no explicit nudity. Just expect stuff like conveniently-placed objects that hide the nudity.

#36 Posted by YoctoYotta (541 posts) -
@elko84 said:
" @YoctoYotta said:
" @Soap said:
" @DoctorTran said:
" @BaneFireLord
@somejerk said:
As did Afro Samurai "
As did the entire God of War series. "
God of War isn't on the 360. "
Oh, heh, missed that tiny bit of the conversation =).
#37 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -

I highly doubt it. Nudity isn't classy. Also, nudity does not equal hentai.

#38 Edited by Tru3_Blu3 (3205 posts) -

If Catherine has nudity, I'm obviously going to put Nutella on my...

Wheat bread. Can't be entertained without a nice snack!

#39 Edited by SubwayD (501 posts) -
@Nomin said:

" I recall Dante's Inferno... "

Oh yes, it certainly did! Remember Satan?
#40 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -
@jakob187 said:
" @somejerk said:
" Have female nipples been fully on visible in any 360 game yet?"
   "
But those nipples werent very good now were they :p
#41 Posted by Terrents (292 posts) -

@Kyle said:

"I highly doubt it. Nudity isn't classy. Also, nudity does not equal hentai. "

your right, there is plenty of anime that isn't hentai that has boobs in it. not to mention up skirt pantie shots and stuff. ill bet money that kathrine will have its share of up skirts

#42 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@somejerk said:
Kinda sorta in Ninja Gaiden 2. The boobs were covered by blood, yes, but the silhouette showed them very clearly.
#43 Posted by TheSilentTruth (1115 posts) -

Wouldn't hurt, but it's not something that I would be super excited to see in the game. Certain anime shows have desensitized me.

#44 Posted by slyspider (1233 posts) -

wouldnt shock me

#45 Posted by kishan6 (1914 posts) -
@Soap said:
" @DoctorTran said:
" @BaneFireLord
@somejerk said:
As did Afro Samurai "
good calls i forgot about those lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.