Some new gameplay footage

• 70 results
#51 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

Madness.

#52 Posted by Daroki (712 posts) -
@Laketown said:
" @CH3BURASHKA said:
" At least we finally get some gameplay. Still no clue what the fuck it's about or how it works, which I think is a real testament to the group making it. 4-5 trailers in, and I'm still lost (even with a few of them fan-translated). I hope it does really well for them. I hope they bring it to the States, but my doubt increases with each passing day - this is borderline otaku material. No one in their right, conservative, America-fuck-yea mind will give it a second thought here.  I'm off to go import the game now... and learn Japanese. " 
Atlus fans will: why would they make a 360 version if they had no interest to release it here? "

Laketown makes the argument I've made since I've seen the platforms.  I'm more worried about Persona 2: Innocent Sin for the PSP not being released here because this game is coming.  Announcement coming in February most likely when the game is released since that's been Atlus' gameplan for the last few years.  It's the 360 version that makes no sense if it's not heading stateside.
#53 Posted by FritzDude (2263 posts) -

Sweet. Gameplay...uhh... What is this? A puzzle? A platformer? A sheep sim? I'm so confused yet so interested.

#54 Posted by Ragdrazi (2283 posts) -

Someone told Japan there was a market for their craziness.

#55 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -
@Ragdrazi said:
" Someone told Japan there was a market for their craziness. "
THEY LISTENED.
#56 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Eh, Chickenhead is still scarier than those ram demons.

#57 Posted by Trebz (487 posts) -

This game is really reminding me of Paranoia Agent. Dark, twisted and psychotic, with a bit of a humorous twist. I trust Atlus to bring this overseas fully-intact. If not... sadness.

#58 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -
@Video_Game_King:  

Chickenbeest is scarier than everything
#59 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
@luce: 

I have yet to see pictures of it, so I'm not convinced that it's real.
#60 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:
" @luce:   I have yet to see pictures of it, so I'm not convinced that it's real. "
I did show you a picture of it. Your feeble senses could not comprehend the horror and chose to submerge the image deep in the abyss of your subconscious. 
#61 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
#62 Posted by MaFoLu (1858 posts) -

This seems like a mix between the two Endurance Run games, the Atlus-ness of Persona 4 and the monster design of Deadly Premonition... 
Well maybe just the thing at 0:31 reminds me of the wallcrawler ladies from DP and the rest reminds me of P4, only totally crazy. 
Okay, saying this is a mix of the two ER:s is a pretty huge stretch, but still, I can't hear Atlus without thinking of the P4 ER...

#63 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

a puzzle type game? wow that caught me by surprised, i assumed it was some sort of rpg

although its crazy enough to warrant a purchase

#64 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@MaFoLu: Actually, your not the first one to think this seems like a weird combo of DP and P4. A lot of people have been thinking that, actually!

I know that's the first thing that popped to my mind when the first tidbits of info showed up.
#65 Posted by karatetron (692 posts) -

So, Catherine=Puzzle Platformer?

#66 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

It looks interesting, I still have no fucking clue what its about but I want to try it. 
#67 Posted by BBQBram (2238 posts) -

PAL version please.

#68 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -
@Bloodgraiv3 said:
" It looks interesting, I still have no fucking clue what its about but I want to try it.  "
Maybe if there was some sort of Database for Video games you might know...
#69 Posted by TooWalrus (13220 posts) -

I'm... not sure this game is going to be for me.

#70 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -

Anyone else notice the Undo button?

#71 Posted by JoyfullOFrockets (1177 posts) -

Deeeemmoooo wheeeeeeeen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.