THERE IS A SHEEP WITH A POMPADOUR

#1 Edited by mutha3 (4985 posts) -

Oh.... and I guess its an image showing us some more of the gameplay. It was uploaded on the Amazon JP site along with two redundant pics which we've already seen before.

I like the screen a lot. It shows some difference in the environment from the blocky white stairs we've seen so far. I'm also glad we'll be getting at least some exploration type gameplay. The previous screens had me worried that the demon escaping thing would be all the game had.
#2 Posted by ThePickle (4168 posts) -

Japan. 

#3 Posted by Gamer_152 (14072 posts) -

The more I see of the Sheeple, the more I like the look of this game.

#4 Posted by Dork_Metamorphosis (251 posts) -

That sheep is a baaancho

#5 Posted by kingclaw (757 posts) -

Hey look, there's a retry counter in the right corner.  Interesting.

#6 Edited by mutha3 (4985 posts) -

Hmmm....now that I have managed to tear my eyes away from that sheep's magnificient pompadour, that area looks suspicously like the one from the  trailers where Vincent was launched into his nightmare from.

:(

I hope this isn't just a glorified hub screen. I'd really like for this game to have some exploration and puzzle solving.

@kingclaw:
I assume you haven't seen the screenshot where Vincent was chased by a massive butt with legs? There's a score meter too apparently, BTW.

#7 Posted by Romination (2777 posts) -

Wow. That sheep has a pompadour.

#8 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -
@mutha3 said: 
 I assume you haven't seen the screenshot where Vincent was chased by a massive butt with legs? There's a score meter too apparently, BTW. "
I've heard of this, but I haven't found this screenshot anywhere. 
#9 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@DonutFever said:

" @mutha3 said: 

I assume you haven't seen the screenshot where Vincent was chased by a massive butt with legs? There's a score meter too apparently, BTW. "
I've heard of this, but I haven't found this screenshot anywhere.  "
 http://www.giantbomb.com/catherine/61-32367/all-images/52-469160/2132430291_full/51-1561759/
#10 Posted by DonutFever (3551 posts) -
@mutha3: Wow, that sure is a massive butt with legs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.