Trailer #3

#1 Posted by endaround (2147 posts) -
#2 Posted by zityz (2360 posts) -

This looks absolute batshit-crazy... I love it.

#3 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

Yep. Still have no idea what's going on in the game.
Yep. Still want to play it.
Also, Patti and Selma at 1:38.

#4 Posted by DonutFever (3540 posts) -

I assume the call he gets at about a minute in is from Steve. Also, the old ladies are creepy.

#5 Posted by benjaebe (2784 posts) -

Still Catherine, still fucking awesome. This couldn't come out soon enough.

#6 Posted by Jeust (10863 posts) -

Awesome! 

#7 Edited by DonutFever (3540 posts) -
@endaround said:

" A new trailer is out thanks to Famitsu.  If this link goes down you can go there, get it from  http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/11/20/catherine_pv_3/, or wait for the official update on the website.  We see what might be a snippet of the action gameplay. 

"
Where? 
Also: The eye that appears after the call from Steve is in the Intro. 
#8 Edited by endaround (2147 posts) -
@DonutFever: from  0:07 to 0:09
#9 Edited by DonutFever (3540 posts) -
@endaround: Thanks, looks cool. 
Also, is it me or is there weird stuff happening outside of the Nightmares now? Like Katherine at around 0:30, and the old ladies at 1:35? Reminds me of the bleeding effect in Assassin's Creed.
#10 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

I like that they indicate the day somewhat dramatically in the game ala Majora's Mask (0:16).  After each day, it seems Vincent will spiral more and more into madness after having horrible nightmares and he'll start progressively seeing more illusions in real life (2:04 - 2:12). 

I still want them to officially introduce Erica, though.

#11 Edited by Kjellm87 (1722 posts) -

This game give me the same uneasy feeling I had during the Persona 4 ER sometimes.
If I had to guess I would say this Cahtrine person is a demon and the main enemy

#12 Edited by DonutFever (3540 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: Also, I feel like his appearance also looks different at 1:46. He has bandages on, and something about his face just looks different. 
EDIT: Oh, there's a sign in the Stray Sheep called "Ram Cafe".
#13 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

Dammit ATLUS stop making me more hype than i already am! You'll get my money you don't have to keep teasing me!

#14 Posted by natetodamax (19220 posts) -

Super stoked for this game. Hopefully they reveal more about the actual gameplay soon.

#15 Posted by Venatio (4493 posts) -

Anything at all about a Western release? European or American? This game looks so crazy and awesome, just wanna know when I can get a hold of it here in Europe

#16 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@Venatio said:
" Anything at all about a Western release? European or American? "
No. Nothing.
#17 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

I finally got to see the whole trailer, that bit at the end was creepy as hell, as was that ram getting eaten by what looked like shadow Vincent. Okay ATLUS tell me now if I need the light on to play this, you already have creepy ass babies.. please don't say there is a clown somewhere your not willing to tell me about. XD

#18 Posted by DonutFever (3540 posts) -

Whoa... when the Logo flickers it flashes "Vincent" really quickly.

#19 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3625 posts) -

I'm kinda looking forward to this.

#20 Posted by crusader8463 (14429 posts) -

This game can be the best thing ever or the worst so easily...

#21 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@DonutFever:  Really? I gotta try and pause it then.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.