Yet another Teddie Cameo

#1 Posted by ChrisTaran (1616 posts) -
  On the wall to the right in a hand-drawn-esque poster with the his Japanese name "Kuma" written up top. Wonder how many times we'll find Teddie in the game...
#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19346 posts) -

Oh wow, nice find. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if Shadow Teddie ended up in one of Vincent's nightmares at one point.

#3 Posted by Hailinel (24856 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" Oh wow, nice find. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if Shadow Teddie ended up in one of Vincent's nightmares at one point. "
Getting a verbal berating from Shadow Teddie?  Now that's a nightmare.
#4 Posted by FrankCanada97 (4039 posts) -
@Hailinel said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:
" Oh wow, nice find. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if Shadow Teddie ended up in one of Vincent's nightmares at one point. "
Getting a verbal berating from Shadow Teddie?  Now that's a nightmare. "

#5 Edited by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@ChrisTaran: WTF. in that same Teddie poster the words "echt niet" are written.

Which in dutch basically means "Hell no!"(literally translated: "really no")
#6 Edited by CaptainObvious (2998 posts) -
@Hailinel said:

" @FluxWaveZ said:

More like bearating! Ha ha ha ha...ha...ha

#7 Posted by Baillie (4181 posts) -
@CaptainObvious said:
" @Hailinel said:

" @FluxWaveZ said:

More like bearating! Ha ha ha ha...ha...ha

"
  You may take my medal. You deserve it.
#8 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -

I wonder if there will be any Rise commercials in the game.

#9 Posted by eldiax (632 posts) -

I wonder if Teddie will have any bearing on the game.

#10 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

TEDDIE IS THE KILLER!

#11 Posted by Brodehouse (9952 posts) -

Teddie is Kira.

#12 Posted by ch3burashka (5084 posts) -

From all the trailers, it looks like the game is going in a very different direction - I'm not even convinced it will have Persona in the traditional sense. In which case, what's the chance of all new persona, and more specifically, what's the chance of seeing Jack Frost (ho?).

#13 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19346 posts) -
@CH3BURASHKA: This is in no way a Persona game.
#14 Posted by FlyingRat (1446 posts) -

I'm starting to get really excited for this game. I really hope it turns out well.

#15 Posted by DrRandle (1202 posts) -

Fffffsteak?

#16 Posted by endaround (2146 posts) -
@CH3BURASHKA: Yep not Persona but the chance of Jack Frost showing up is near 100%
#17 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

Teddy is the new Jack frost?

#18 Posted by KimChi4U (368 posts) -

Is there any info on a N. American release yet?

#19 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19346 posts) -
@KimChi4U said:
" Is there any info on a N. American release yet? "
No.
#20 Posted by pekoe212 (450 posts) -
@mutha3 said:
" @ChrisTaran: WTF. in that same Teddie poster the words "echt niet" are written.  Which in dutch basically means "Hell no!"(literally translated: "really no") "
That made me laugh so hard and I don't know why. This game is just full of insanity. 
#21 Posted by televisionomy (90 posts) -

" Teddy is the new Jack frost?"  

Hell Yes teddy being the jack frost he ho ho

#22 Posted by ch3burashka (5084 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
One of the nightmare monsters had half a face with both eyes still in their proper positions, and that made me think of Shadow Teddie in battle mode, where he's also falling apart.
#23 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

Easter eggs! I love easter eggs.

#24 Posted by GTFan712 (156 posts) -

Gameplay is completely different, but I'd still love to watch Jeff and Vinny play through it. (Ryan and Brad can play too.)

#25 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11041 posts) -

Does it turn out that Catherine is really Teddie in his human form, just cross dressing? 

#26 Edited by Dizzyhippos (1457 posts) -

Fun fact, in the japanese version of P4 he ended almost every sentence with kuma, theres apparently a teddie plushy in the backround on the bar as well.

#27 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@MooseyMcMan said:
" Does it turn out that Catherine is really Teddie in his human form, just cross dressing?  "
I support this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.