Cher as Catwoman...Meow

#1 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -

According to the UK's Telegraph, Academy Award-winner and music iconCher is in talks to play Catwoman opposite Christian Bale in the third installment of the revamped Batman film franchise.

A studio executive reportedly said,

"Cher is Nolan's (director) first choice to play Catwoman. He wants to her to portray her like a vamp in her twilight years. The new Catwoman will be the absolute opposite of Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry's purring creations."

Crazy!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/2612613/Cher-%20to-play-Catwoman-in-next-Batman-film.html

#2 Edited by BiffMcBlumpkin (3720 posts) -

My sister has a 16 year old Siamese cat. The thing can barely walk, and has lost a few teeth. When it tries to shit in its litter box it is so completely out of touch with its own body that it sticks its ass out of it and shits and pisses on the floor, and then stands in the litter box moving the litter around as if its covering something up.

My point here that this is exactly what Cher would be like as Catwoman, way too old and hard to look at. Cher is the type of Catwoman that accidentally shits on the floor.

#3 Posted by Soap (3561 posts) -
DiscoLights said:
"

According to the UK's Telegraph, Academy Award-winner and music iconCher is in talks to play Catwoman opposite Christian Bale in the third installment of the revamped Batman film franchise.

A studio executive reportedly said,

"Cher is Nolan's (director) first choice to play Catwoman. He wants to her to portray her like a vamp in her twilight years. The new Catwoman will be the absolute opposite of Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry's purring creations."

Crazy!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/2612613/Cher-%20to-play-Catwoman-in-next-Batman-film.html

"
Reading toplessrobot ey? :P
#4 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -

Perezhilton. [=

#5 Posted by Soap (3561 posts) -

lol, fair enough.. it just looked very similar to there story :S

#6 Posted by Jensonb (1694 posts) -

We now take you live to Jensonb with a response:

"Dudewhut? No....Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. No."

#7 Posted by breton (1437 posts) -

I guess that would confirm that Catwoman won't make an appearance?

#8 Posted by DiscoLights (846 posts) -

it turned out to be total fakery ]=

#9 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"My sister has a 16 year old Siamese cat. The thing can barely walk, and has lost a few teeth. When it tries to shit in its litter box it is so completely out of touch with its own body that it sticks its ass out of it and shits and pisses on the floor, and then stands in the litter box moving the litter around as if its covering something up.

My point here that this is exactly what Cher would be like as Catwoman, way too old and hard to look at. Cher is the type of Catwoman that accidentally shits on the floor."
My thoughts exactly. Well, not exactly, but close enough.
#10 Posted by Demyx (3237 posts) -
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"My sister has a 16 year old Siamese cat. The thing can barely walk, and has lost a few teeth. When it tries to shit in its litter box it is so completely out of touch with its own body that it sticks its ass out of it and shits and pisses on the floor, and then stands in the litter box moving the litter around as if its covering something up.

My point here that this is exactly what Cher would be like as Catwoman, way too old and hard to look at. Cher is the type of Catwoman that accidentally shits on the floor."
That is very vivid.
And disturbing
#11 Posted by Virago (2486 posts) -
BiffMcBlumpkin said:

That's exactly how i feel about it. Catwoman needs a good rep here, otherwise she'll be defamed beyond resuscitation.
#12 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -

I clicked on this thread expecting pics.  Where the hell are the pics?

#13 Posted by Hulk (428 posts) -
BiffMcBlumpkin said:

Hulk spit water out reading this.
#14 Posted by Virago (2486 posts) -

i don't want to imagine it, let alone see pictures of it.

#15 Posted by Vaxadrin (2297 posts) -

Too late.  The image is now in your head.

#16 Posted by pause422 (6170 posts) -
Virago said:
"i don't want to imagine it, let alone see pictures of it."
..yeah, I thought this was a joke..... I guess I'm mistaken, and that scares me.
#17 Posted by ProfessorEss (7254 posts) -

Meyuck?

#18 Posted by Hulk (428 posts) -

Hulk invisions an "I've got you babe." duet between Batman and Catwoman.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.