Cave developing two games for Playstation Vita.

#1 Posted by Icemael (6313 posts) -
http://andriasang.com/comy5h/ 

One is a shooting game (no word on whether it's an original or a port). The other is Shirotsuku DX, which is based on Cave's social game Castle Creator (Shirotsuku is the Japanese title) for mobile phones.

I'm looking forward to the shooting game reveal, even if I'd rather see the guys at Cave work on arcade games and console ports.
#2 Posted by Icemael (6313 posts) -
#3 Posted by coakroach (2490 posts) -

Who is this developer? Why are you the only one talking about them? What the fucking fuck? 

?! 
#4 Posted by Icemael (6313 posts) -

They are one of the few remaining developers of hardcore arcade shoot 'em ups, and the forum is as inactive as it is because very few care or even know about them. However, there are people on this site who appreciate their games, and the company needs and deserves all the attention it can get, so I post any significant news when I find it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.