Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cave Story 3D

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

Nicalis and NIS bring the cult favorite 2D platformer to the 3DS with new content and polygonal graphics.

Does anyone know that Cave Story 3DS is coming out?

sewageking1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sewageking1

Does anyone know about this? Not many major video game outlets have reviewed it, and the Giant Bomb page speaks for itself. Is it that the release coincides with Modern Warfare 3? I can't imagine that Cave Story and COD cater to the same audience... Personally, I'm really excited -- this is the first 3DS game that I've really been interested in.

shaunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By shaunk

There is a quick look on it...

BobaF3tt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BobaF3tt

Yeah I've been pretty excited for it because I haven't played the original before. I played a bit of it so far and I am really having fun with it. Its a cool little game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.