Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Chex Quest

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released 1996

A non-violent first-person shooter included in specially-marked boxes of Chex cereal. Zap slimy creatures back to their home planet and rescue the colony of Bazoik as a Chex-shaped hero.

Chex Quest: very awesome

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By BoG

I used to love Chex Quest as a kid. When I got the game in my cereal box, I was as giddy as a school boy (which was easy at the time, as I WAS a school boy)

So, any other Chex Quest fans out there?
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus
    FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By FCKSNAP

Yes. It's funny, but I still enjoy it. I recently found out that not only is the sequel available freely, but there was also a third, fan-completed, Chex Quest.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BoG

Snap, I just discovered the same thing. I never knew there was a second or plan for a third, and I jumped on it when I heard the news. I've been playing through all three, and they are still as awesome as I remember. I re-installed Doom as well, equally awesome. I also re-installed Wolfenstein 3D, but Chex Quest and Doom make that game look REALLY dated.

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Dreamfall31

This was one of the PC games I played the hell out of! When everyone was playing Doom, I had Chex Quest! This game heavily taught me everything about cheating in games, especially NOCLIP mode!

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BoG

Dude, I can't beleive you bumped this thread. Funny, after 2 years, I've honestly been wanting to play this game again. Unfortunately, I lost all the files, which were on my now deceased PC. I hope my dad doesn't mind me loading his with cereal based shooter games.
    Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By Dreamfall31

Haha, yeah I just got Doom 1 and 2 for GBA and loved them. It reminded me of Chex Quest in so many ways that I figured I'd check the board out. I'd love to play it again, but I have only been using my Mac laptop for the past 6 years so I haven't played many of my old PC games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.