Holy Flying fuck that dude is real

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by lolicanseeyou (527 posts) -

k, so bk has this chicken that does what u say live, it is as funny as hel l here is the link, just try it, and it is real

#2 Posted by lolicanseeyou (527 posts) -

has ANYONE seen this before?

#3 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -

Yeah. Believe me, if it was live, that guy'd be dead from exhaustion. :P

#4 Posted by lolicanseeyou (527 posts) -
@Jambones: then how doe he do what u say
#5 Posted by ky326 (255 posts) -

This is news to me. Thanks dude.

#6 Posted by FireBurger (1479 posts) -
@lolicanseeyou:
Yeah, saw it a couple of years ago. Completely forgot about it.
#7 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

Never seen it before.

#8 Posted by nobull6 (238 posts) -
@lolicanseeyou: They pre-recorded common inputs. This has been going on for years and years, 24/7.
#9 Posted by lolicanseeyou (527 posts) -
@nobull6 said:
" @lolicanseeyou: They pre-recorded common inputs. This has been going on for years and years, 24/7. "
but he hopped on one foot, touched his beak, and acted like i was shooting at his feet
#10 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -
@lolicanseeyou:

@nobull6 said:
" @lolicanseeyou: They pre-recorded common inputs. This has been going on for years and years, 24/7. "
Yeah, it's just a cleverly done little program. Still fun :-)
#11 Posted by RE_Player1 (7563 posts) -

#12 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -
@lolicanseeyou said:
" @Jambones: then how doe he do what u say "
Ahahahaha... Here, read up. 

#13 Posted by KarlPilkington (2757 posts) -
@lolicanseeyou said:
" @Jambones: then how doe he do what u say  
the site sees keywords that you type in like dance, then a video of him dancing plays, he then return to the standing position, and it returns to the default video.
#14 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -

I told him that he sold me on a whopper and he hopped on one leg

#15 Posted by Omega (835 posts) -
@lolicanseeyou: They just got the guy to do video for a bunch of common commands and then when you type something in the program looks for keywords and then plays the appropriate video clip.  I'm surprised you didn't notice the jump cut every time you hit submit.
#16 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

Hmm, I think I've seen this before but I'm not too sure. I told him to play a game and he just laughed at me. I don't like him, he's kinda scary.

#17 Posted by lolicanseeyou (527 posts) -

aww, I am a dumbass

#18 Posted by s10129107 (1184 posts) -

i told him to do the moonwalk and he did it

#19 Edited by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

I tried to run commands or log in as root user and it didn't work, this is the worst command terminal ever.

#20 Posted by ZombiePie (5706 posts) -

Linking to random websites without any discussion value is considered spam. Please refer to the Forum FAQs for more details.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.