Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Chicken

Concept »

A chicken is a small, domesticated flightless bird that can be white, yellow, brown or black. A female is a hen, a male a rooster, and a baby a chick.

How do you like your chicken wings?

• 141 results
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By Milkman

Poll How do you like your chicken wings? (351 votes)

#TeamBoneIn 50%
    #TeamBoneless 49%

The debate that is currently taking the world by storm. Do you like your chicken wings with the bone-in or bone less? Make your choice.

#teamboneless

• 
    Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By Blu3V3nom07
    No Caption Provided

Well why doesn't KFC just go with what it should be called?

Either they're chicken-meat-clumps, or wyngz. There is no such thing as a boneless wing. False advertising.

No Caption Provided

butano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#TeamBoneless for sure. I like having a clean plate and not having to fight for every last bit of meat on the bone. Also, boneless are excellent when you put em in salads.

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
    rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This debate is stupid, it's not boneless vs bone in, it's chicken nugget vs chicken wing, wing wins every time.

DEAL WITH IT.

MEATBALL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#54  Edited By MEATBALL

The idea of a "wing" without bones is completely foreign and ridiculous to me. Reading my twitter feed has been a bizarre insight into a weird element of American food.

rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, now I really want some chicken wings but it's raining outside and I'm lazy :(.

jsnyder82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By jsnyder82

I'll take 'em any way I can get 'em.

Jrinswand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Jrinswand

Chicken wings without bones are not chicken wings. They're probably not even chicken.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#58  Edited By musubi

Boneless. All other thoughts on this matter are wrong.

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure that what has occurred on twitter is the dumbest, and greatest thing to ever happen.

#TeamBoneless

Avatar image for deathstriker666
    deathstriker666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By deathstriker666

@shagge said:

Yp, you can choose between boned wings and spicy boned wings. It's Adam and Wing, not Adam and Random Flesh Chunk!

What are you some sort of goddamn communist? Americans stuff their mouths with whatever shit they goddamn feel like!

jay_ray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By jay_ray

Why the fuck do I want to get my hands messy for like two bites of meat? And if you try to get all the meat it is just a bigger fucking mess! I can have all the meat with less mess and time wasted. #TeamBoneless

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#62  Edited By MooseyMcMan

BONES

jiggajoe14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Boneless Thursdays @ BWW are the best

deathstriker666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You think this shit is a game? Less bones, more MEAT. If you can't handle dat all succulent boneless meat then don't eat!

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@milkman said:

@shagge said:

@geraltitude said:

What the hell? Boneless is winning?

*sigh*

Americans.

Oh hell (g)naw. Here in 'Murica, we like our wings like we like our coffee... filled with bones! (I could have gone much more obvious and lowbrow with that, but I didn't, because I'm a classy motherfucker what knows how to eat wings)

Here in America, we have the freedom and the means to eat our food in the most convenient way possible. Here we get to CHOSE how we eat our chicken. Sorry, if my bone privilege intimidates you. USA USA USA USA USA

Here in America, we like to solve problems where problems don't exist (i.e. every infomercial product, 1978 NFL rules changes, and boneless wings). IF YOU'RE AN ADULT YOU CAN HANDLE EATING SOMETHING ON A BONE.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By musubi

@milkman said:

@shagge said:

@geraltitude said:

*sigh*

Americans.

Oh hell (g)naw. Here in 'Murica, we like our wings like we like our coffee... filled with bones! (I could have gone much more obvious and lowbrow with that, but I didn't, because I'm a classy motherfucker what knows how to eat wings)

Here in America, we have the freedom and the means to eat our food in the most convenient way possible. Here we get to CHOSE how we eat our chicken. Sorry, if my bone privilege intimidates you. USA USA USA USA USA

Here in America, we like to solve problems where problems don't exist (i.e. every infomercial product, 1978 NFL rules changes, and boneless wings). IF YOU'RE AN ADULT YOU CAN HANDLE EATING SOMETHING ON A BONE.

If you're a real adult you'd know how to be efficient and cut out the part you don't eat anyways that just takes up more time trying to eat around it. EFFCIENCY.

donkeycow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bones inside the wings help pace you, takes long to get all the chicken and thus you savor it more. Though it is messier.

ThePickle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepickle said:

@milkman said:

@shagge said:

@geraltitude said:

*sigh*

Americans.

If you're a real adult you'd know how to be efficient and cut out the part you don't eat anyways that just takes up more time trying to eat around it. EFFCIENCY.

You know what would be pretty efficient? If you took the wings and mashed them up into a drink that you could have while filing your taxes or whatever it is you people need to do so quickly that you can't sit down and spend 2 more minutes eating.

This isn't Communist Russia. In the FREE-MARKET we can take some time to enjoy our food. Or is that another freedom you want to take from us, President Barack HUSSEIN (omg just like that other guy)OBAMACARE????

You may take our bones, but you'll never take OUR FREEDOOOOMMMMMMM

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demoskinos said:

@thepickle said:

@milkman said:

@shagge said:

@geraltitude said:

*sigh*

Americans.

You know what would be pretty efficient? If you took the wings and mashed them up into a drink that you could have while filing your taxes or whatever it is you people need to do so quickly that you can't sit down and spend 2 more minutes eating.

This isn't Communist Russia. In the FREE-MARKET we can take some time to enjoy our food. Or is that another freedom you want to take from us, President Barack HUSSEIN (omg just like that other guy)OBAMACARE????

Now you're talking my language. Buffalo smoothie.

rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By rollingzeppelin

@demoskinos: The thing is it's not cutting around the bone, it's an entirely different, less tasty piece of meat. There is a reason soup broth is made from bones, it adds flavour! In the case of chicken wings it also adds moisture, fake-ass boneless "chicken wings" will never hold a candle to a good quality real chicken wing. And if all you care about in food is the speed with which you can eat it then you don't really care about that food in the first place.

jsnyder82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the words of Kent Brockman: "So while you're home today, eating your sweet sweet chicken wings, I hope you'll all choke -- just a little bit".

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I've never had boneless wings before. Wings need bones or how else will they fly?

captain_max707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you chose the second option you've boned up.

Kill me, please.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you are lazy monster if you prefer boneless, seasoning and sauce and can only do so much and that's where the bone comes in to deliver extra flavour. Also wings have to be eaten like a dirty animal using your hands and getting yourself covered in grease and sauce, a fork is sacrilege.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#75  Edited By GERALTITUDE

@thepickle said:

@demoskinos said:

@thepickle said:

@milkman said:

@shagge said:

@geraltitude said:

*sigh*

Americans.

Now you're talking my language. Buffalo smoothie.

L O fucking L duders!

@demoskinos@thepickle@milkman@shagge Thank you duders for givin me a good laugh, just wrapped up a BS workday. Nothin like that 'murrican humor to put a smile on your face. Huge lol at "1978 NFL rules changes". Filing taxes drankin liquid wings sounds pretty alright.

I knew just typing the word "America" was a risk and I'm glad it paid off in a good way.

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bones only get in the way of progress!

Boneless is the future, its time for you cavemen to realize this!

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#TEAMBONETHUGZ

Also very crispy.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

Boneless is the only way! Food should be more convenient to eat; next up, crab-less crab!

deathstriker666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'd rather the breast than the wing, i dont like having to eat around the bone on the wing. Jeff is clearly the most sophisticated gentleman in regards to this issue, those other savages can burn in hell with their chicken skeletons. (too far?)

Casey25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Casey25

Boneless wings are hardly "wings", as far as I'm concerned. They're a cut of chicken in some strange middle ground between nugget and strip.

I don't argue against Jeff's boasting of the boneless "wing" and its convenience, I just think that it's in its own class of food and not necessarily a true "wing".

In a way it's like the difference between ice cream in a bowl or a cone. If you eat it in a bowl, like one might eat boneless with a fork, it's less messy and more uniform. With a cone, you ingest it a little differently, but get the yummy cone as well. With bone-in wings you get dark meat, which tends to be juicier than oft-overcooked breast meat and seems to better absorb the delicious spices and sauces.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Bones are just more work and less food. However I often find them tastier then boneless. So really I don't care. As long as they're not spicy. I will never understand why people enjoy willfully making themselves uncomfortable with their food.

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I'll do either but will go bone-in most of the time.

abendlaender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By abendlaender

Did you know a lot of "boneless" chicken wings still contain the bones? They are just grinded, far beyond the point of recognition. No, I'm actually completely serious.

dannyodwyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#85  Edited By dannyodwyer  Staff

Junior Spesh

Loading Video...

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wings have bones in them.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BBQ
    Chicken Wings

Unique to Chicken Cottage nowhere will you find these spicy breaded chicken wings baked in our special Smokey BBQ sauce. It must be tasted to be believed!

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#88  Edited By Mezmero

I'm pro chicken everything. Give me some fucking chicken right now!

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zella said:

you are lazy monster if you prefer boneless, seasoning and sauce and can only do so much and that's where the bone comes in to deliver extra flavour. Also wings have to be eaten like a dirty animal using your hands and getting yourself covered in grease and sauce, a fork is sacrilege.

But then it's pulled chicken wings and you can sandwich that shit. It has all the bone-in flavor, plus bread and no bones! Win-Win-Win.

phuzzybunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By phuzzybunny

Bone the fuck in.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With bones, fuck boneless

myniceicelife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I prefer boneless 99% of the time, but sometimes i could go from some bone-in wings.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimbo said:
    @milkman said:

#TeamBoneless is the currently the number four trending topic in the world. Looks like all you #TeamBone supporters are losing traction. Or is it #TeamBoneIn? Who knows because not only do you people like shitty food but your horrible organizational skills have been highlighted by your inability to create a singular hashtag. Suck it.

It's not that, we're just too busy #TeamBoneIn YOUR MUM! Hahaaaaaaaa, zing! Everybody knows she loves chicken... if you know what I'm saying?

(I'm saying she likes to suck cock)

#dealwithit

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@klei said:

I don't eat chicken wings. It's not very good, to be honest. Also, I'm not a frat-bro, obese or a sports fan. So I don't really fall in the category of the greasy fingers.

This whole conversation is in the spirit of fun. Quit being a wet blanket and quit generalizing people who enjoy a certain food, because that's just dumb.

#TeamBoneIn, fuckers. Enjoy your McNuggets.

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boneless. I already got the only bones I need in life on my skeleton.

#teamboneless

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#96  Edited By nightriff

People who like it boneless are pussies, 'nough said

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I hate team boneless. Chicken fingers aren't wings.

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Boneless wing is a stupid fucking term, but otherwise it's all the same for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46aa62043d1
    deactivated-5a46aa62043d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#100  Edited By Hamst3r

Fuck you boneless pussies. BONEIN4THEWIN.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.