I feel creepy for this...

  • 90 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by JJWeatherman (14791 posts) -

I made a set of kinda basic Chie wallpapers. I don't know what made me do this, but I kinda like how they turned out even though they're not super incredible or anything. They're all the same layout but with different colors, so I set up Windows to randomly cycle through them. Resolution is 1280x800 just because that's my monitors resolution. Anyways, just thought I'd share them. I know we all love Chie here.  :P 
 

Full size:

 
Red(ish) 
Darker Blue 
Lighter Blue 
Green 
Yellow-Green(ish) 
 
 

Edit: Made more of a yellow one... 'cause I can. Full size here. 
 
last edit: Yo, I made some Rise ones. Just thought I'd throw 'em up for the Rise fans. 

Here's - the - full - sizes.
#2 Posted by Dr_VonBoogie (365 posts) -

You creep!

#3 Posted by ThePickle (4266 posts) -

No one should feel creepy for making such awesome backgrounds, especially Chie ones. 

#4 Posted by JJWeatherman (14791 posts) -
@Dr_VonBoogie said:
" You creep! "
:( 
@HandsomeDevil said:
" No one should feel creepy for making such awesome backgrounds, especially Chie ones.  "
:)
#5 Posted by Colin (709 posts) -

We are all creeps.   You creeps...

#6 Posted by ReyGitano (2491 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: Your wallpaper is very nice; nowhere near the standard creepiness level (SCL) of the internet.
#7 Posted by Undeadpool (5207 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: A) Those looks awesome. B) She's not posed or dressed suggestively (I believe they mention during the ER that when the girls wear the yukatas they're actually MORE covered up), so no, not creepy.
#8 Posted by Disgaeamad (1404 posts) -

Nice work man, no need to feel creepy for it.

#9 Posted by LordAndrew (14588 posts) -

Great. I've downloaded all of them.

#10 Posted by ESREVER (2807 posts) -

I don't know which one i want! 
I'm thinking the red/orange one, simply because it looks like it has more going on with the background. 
Another wallpaper to add to my collection of 320 shuffling madness. 
 
Thank you kindry!

#11 Posted by trophyhunter (6039 posts) -

but chie is not even the good looking one.

#12 Posted by Nexas (644 posts) -
@trophyhunter Get the fuck out.
#13 Posted by JJWeatherman (14791 posts) -
@trophyhunter said:
" but chie is not even the good looking one. "
False! 
 
@ESREVER said:
" I don't know which one i want! I'm thinking the red/orange one, simply because it looks like it has more going on with the background. Another wallpaper to add to my collection of 320 shuffling madness.  Thank you kindry! "
They actually are all the exact same except for color. The background stuff is a lot harder to see on some colors though, which probably makes the red one my favorite too.
#14 Posted by Claude (16613 posts) -

The first one almost matches her eye color. But I think I like the blue one best.

#15 Posted by CaptainObvious (2990 posts) -

Don't listen to these cats, they don't know how to party.  
 
I dig it.

#16 Posted by Shard (128 posts) -

who or what is a Chie?
#17 Posted by AlisterCat (6089 posts) -

Where did you get such hi-res art assets? Looks good.

#18 Posted by LordAndrew (14588 posts) -
@Shard: Not just a Chie, but the Chie.
#19 Posted by LiquidPrince (16466 posts) -

Chie whoooooo.

#20 Posted by Make_Me_Mad (3210 posts) -

I'm liking the Yellow one just because of how prevalent Yellow was in the main game.

#21 Posted by JJWeatherman (14791 posts) -
@AlisterCat said:
" Where did you get such hi-res art assets? Looks good. "
I was digging around Anime Vice. Found some good high-res ones of Yukari from P3 as well.
#22 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7780 posts) -
@trophyhunter said:
" but chie is not even the good looking one. "
Exactly, Rice and Yukiko >>>>> Chie. In my opinion, of course. 
#23 Posted by zombie2011 (5191 posts) -

that is creepy.

#24 Posted by AhmadMetallic (19303 posts) -
@Shard said:
" who or what is a Chie? "
dont ask man, dont ask ..
#25 Posted by CaptainObvious (2990 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" but chie is not even the good looking one. "
Exactly, Rice and Yukiko >>>>> Chie. In my opinion, of course.  "
You better holla out of here before I net you a severe case of ass whoppin'.
#26 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7780 posts) -
@CaptainObvious said:
" @NekuSakuraba said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" but chie is not even the good looking one. "
Exactly, Rice and Yukiko >>>>> Chie. In my opinion, of course.  "
You better holla out of here before I net you a severe case of ass whoppin'. "
Is that a challenge, buddy?!
#27 Posted by JJWeatherman (14791 posts) -
@Make_Me_Mad said:
" I'm liking the Yellow one just because of how prevalent Yellow was in the main game. "
Yeah I actually started there but then decided I needed more variety. The background was actually a lot different initially. 

It's really more of a green still, but it's a bit lighter here. 
#28 Posted by CaptainObvious (2990 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba said:
" @CaptainObvious said:
" @NekuSakuraba said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" but chie is not even the good looking one. "
Exactly, Rice and Yukiko >>>>> Chie. In my opinion, of course.  "
You better holla out of here before I net you a severe case of ass whoppin'. "
Is that a challenge, buddy?! "
Riiiiiiiight on brother. Just you, me and that hobo over there.
#29 Posted by LordAndrew (14588 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba: Yukiko over Chie? Whatever, man.
#30 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7780 posts) -
@CaptainObvious said:

" @NekuSakuraba said:

" @CaptainObvious said:
" @NekuSakuraba said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" but chie is not even the good looking one. "
Exactly, Rice and Yukiko >>>>> Chie. In my opinion, of course.  "
You better holla out of here before I net you a severe case of ass whoppin'. "
Is that a challenge, buddy?! "
Riiiiiiiight on brother. Just you, me and that hobo over there. "
Fine then, Squirtle, I CHOOSE YOU - 
 
 
#31 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7780 posts) -
@LordAndrew said:
" @NekuSakuraba: Yukiko over Chie? Whatever, man. "
Definitely.
#32 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5904 posts) -

Awesome! My only possible criticism is that the shadows are all blue, rather than matching the color of the background, and thats only cause I'm OCD about these things =p Definitely going to put at least one of these in my cycle. I don't suppose you could be awesome and put up some different resolutions? Even if you just expand the background to the right and up, that would be awesome. I get the feeling Content Fill is going to freak out when I use it to fill out the edges =p THis is only if its super simple for you to do that, otherwise I'm sure we can all survive. Either way these are really cool.

#33 Posted by CaptainObvious (2990 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba said:
" @CaptainObvious said:

" @NekuSakuraba said:

" @CaptainObvious said:
" @NekuSakuraba said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" but chie is not even the good looking one. "
Exactly, Rice and Yukiko >>>>> Chie. In my opinion, of course.  "
You better holla out of here before I net you a severe case of ass whoppin'. "
Is that a challenge, buddy?! "
Riiiiiiiight on brother. Just you, me and that hobo over there. "
Fine then, Squirtle, I CHOOSE YOU - 
 
  "
Dave Chapelle as Samuel Jackson, GO 
 

#34 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7780 posts) -
@CaptainObvious said:
" @NekuSakuraba said:
" @CaptainObvious said:

" @NekuSakuraba said:

" @CaptainObvious said:
" @NekuSakuraba said:
" @trophyhunter said:
" but chie is not even the good looking one. "
Exactly, Rice and Yukiko >>>>> Chie. In my opinion, of course.  "
You better holla out of here before I net you a severe case of ass whoppin'. "
Is that a challenge, buddy?! "
Riiiiiiiight on brother. Just you, me and that hobo over there. "
Fine then, Squirtle, I CHOOSE YOU - 
 
  "
Dave Chapelle as Samuel Jackson, GO 
 

"
READ THE RULEBOOK BUDDY, NO FUCKING LEGENDARY POKEMON.
#35 Posted by Drakhir (410 posts) -

Good work with those. Saved one or two.

#36 Posted by JJWeatherman (14791 posts) -
@MordeaniisChaos said:
" Awesome! My only possible criticism is that the shadows are all blue, rather than matching the color of the background, and thats only cause I'm OCD about these things =p Definitely going to put at least one of these in my cycle. I don't suppose you could be awesome and put up some different resolutions? Even if you just expand the background to the right and up, that would be awesome. I get the feeling Content Fill is going to freak out when I use it to fill out the edges =p THis is only if its super simple for you to do that, otherwise I'm sure we can all survive. Either way these are really cool. "
You have Photoshop? I could just give you the file and you could do whatevs.
#37 Posted by Synaptic (313 posts) -

Chie is the bomb. Nice wallpapers, too. Wish they were a bit higher res, (1920x1080 here) but they look great.

#38 Posted by PK_Koopa (593 posts) -

Lol no love for my second favourite, Naoto, in this thread.  Chie is my fave though.
Nice wallpapers, OP.

#39 Posted by dudeglove (9059 posts) -

Vinny (probably) approves.

Online
#40 Posted by FunExplosions (5535 posts) -

I like my cartoons like I like my coffee. 
 
Naked.

#41 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5877 posts) -
@Undeadpool said:
" @JJWeatherman: A) Those looks awesome. B) She's not posed or dressed suggestively (I believe they mention during the ER that when the girls wear the yukatas they're actually MORE covered up), so no, not creepy. "
Yeah, but Junpei also says that they don't put any underwear when they're using them >__>
#42 Posted by Bigheart711 (1272 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: Seriously, you should feel proud of this! :)
#43 Posted by Jeust (11368 posts) -

Good one man! 
 
But i don't know, or think you can upload wallpapers to the site, other than to your own background, as they seem to be resized after uploaded.

#44 Posted by JamesBoyce (299 posts) -

I was gonna use these for my PSP, but you didn't make them for the PSP - I CAN'T DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT THE ARTIST INTENDED, GODDAMNIT.

#45 Posted by JJWeatherman (14791 posts) -
@Bigheart711 said:
" @JJWeatherman: Seriously, you should feel proud of this! :) "
Well thanks! :D 
 
@Jeust said:
" Good one man!  But i don't know, or think you can upload wallpapers to the site, other than to your own background, as they seem to be resized after uploaded. "
That's why I linked to full sized versions on Image Shack. Alternatively you could go to the image section of my profile, but that's more of a hassle.
#46 Posted by JJOR64 (19529 posts) -

Nicerz!  If you feel like making more wallpapers, you could use a little bit of F K in your coffee.

#47 Posted by Scooper (7920 posts) -

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy Chie!

#48 Posted by Jeust (11368 posts) -
@JJWeatherman said:
" @Bigheart711 said:
" @JJWeatherman: Seriously, you should feel proud of this! :) "
Well thanks! :D 
 
@Jeust said:
" Good one man!  But i don't know, or think you can upload wallpapers to the site, other than to your own background, as they seem to be resized after uploaded. "
That's why I linked to full sized versions on Image Shack. Alternatively you could go to the image section of my profile, but that's more of a hassle. "
Hey I didn't see it there. ^^
#49 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5769 posts) -

Well I'm 17.  Hehe.

#50 Posted by Undeadpool (5207 posts) -
@FancySoapsMan said:
" @Undeadpool said:
" @JJWeatherman: A) Those looks awesome. B) She's not posed or dressed suggestively (I believe they mention during the ER that when the girls wear the yukatas they're actually MORE covered up), so no, not creepy. "
Yeah, but Junpei also says that they don't put any underwear when they're using them >__> "
Good ol' Iori...I wonder what he's up to in the P4 timeline. Anyway, this is true, I suppose, but remember that Rise said they wrapped themselves in towels...also that's sexy by implication, but not directly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.