Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Child of Eden

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Jun 14, 2011

Q Entertainment's music shooter for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It features support for the Kinect and Move controllers, and is considered a spiritual successor to the cult classic, Rez.

The best moment of E3 2010.

pickassoreborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Edited By pickassoreborn

This is strange. It's dark. There's nothing to see except the black glare of a monitor on the floor and what looks like one of those Microsoft Kinect things in front of it. Hang on, someone's coming out. He's wearing gloves and doesn't want to show his face. 

What's that? He's appeared to have made some kind of ritualistic arm motion to the techno-altar. Hmm. Curious.

Hang on. I think I recognis- HOLY SHIT. SHAPES! COLOURS AND SHAPES! MUSIC!

He appears to be manipulating - hang on, nono. That can't be what I think it is? Surely not. Such a recognisable noise... sounds like it's locking on to...

HOLY SHIT. IT'S REZ 2. HE'S PLAYING REZ 2. IT'S MIZ! 

The next five minutes were a blur. They zipped on by, but stoked my desires of always wanting that next gen version of Rez with lush visuals and insane sound. Imagine it in 3D. Imagine it projected onto the biggest wall you could possibly imagine. Imagine it pumped directly into your brains. 

It's the future. It's here. Almost.

Hang on. Laser tag? WTF, Ubi?

pickassoreborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By pickassoreborn

This is strange. It's dark. There's nothing to see except the black glare of a monitor on the floor and what looks like one of those Microsoft Kinect things in front of it. Hang on, someone's coming out. He's wearing gloves and doesn't want to show his face. 

What's that? He's appeared to have made some kind of ritualistic arm motion to the techno-altar. Hmm. Curious.

Hang on. I think I recognis- HOLY SHIT. SHAPES! COLOURS AND SHAPES! MUSIC!

He appears to be manipulating - hang on, nono. That can't be what I think it is? Surely not. Such a recognisable noise... sounds like it's locking on to...

HOLY SHIT. IT'S REZ 2. HE'S PLAYING REZ 2. IT'S MIZ! 

The next five minutes were a blur. They zipped on by, but stoked my desires of always wanting that next gen version of Rez with lush visuals and insane sound. Imagine it in 3D. Imagine it projected onto the biggest wall you could possibly imagine. Imagine it pumped directly into your brains. 

It's the future. It's here. Almost.

Hang on. Laser tag? WTF, Ubi?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.