Science!

#1 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

Everyone knows the secret to getting a time-machine to work is smacking it with a hammer, that's just SCIENCE!

Another ER inspired work. I didn't use an shading in this drawing because I like the look.

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (10479 posts) -

Science is the best hammer.

#3 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

You've learned nothing Bucca, this is why your mom will never walk again.

#4 Posted by fusrodah (95 posts) -

@LordXavierBritish: Too soon...

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36014 posts) -

I'm just waiting for the Adventure Time crossover fan-art that exists only in my head.

#6 Posted by CaptainCody (1505 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

I'm just waiting for the Adventure Time crossover fan-art that exists only in my head.

Go on /co/'s Adventure Time Drawthreads. I guarantee you that shit will become reality.

Only crossover art I can find in my shitfest that is folders
#7 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: Oh dammit, now I might have to put my A-Z project on hold and try doing one of those.

#8 Posted by Video_Game_King (36014 posts) -

@Valames:

If you do, follow this formula:

• Crono=Finn (obviously)
  • Lucca=Princess Bubblegum (she's mad into science)
  • Marle=Marceline (you can't spell "Marceline" without "Marle")
  • Robo=Jake (how else would you explain the Uzzi Punch?)
  • Ayla=Susan Strong (...obviously)
  • Magus=the Ice King (this makes more sense than it ever should)
  • Frog=....I don't know. How about Cinnamon Bun?
  • Spekkio=the Snail
#9 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@Valames:

If you do, follow this formula:

• Crono=Finn (obviously)
  • Lucca=Princess Bubblegum (she's mad into science)
  • Marle=Marceline (you can't spell "Marceline" without "Marle")
  • Robo=Jake (how else would you explain the Uzzi Punch?)
  • Ayla=Susan Strong (...obviously)
  • Magus=the Ice King (this makes more sense than it ever should)
  • Frog=....I don't know. How about Cinnamon Bun?
  • Spekkio=the Snail
I would make Princess Bubblegum be Marle('cause they're both "princesses"). Robo has to be the gamething Jake and Finn got, so Frog can be Jake.
#10 Posted by Video_Game_King (36014 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

But Marceline is a Vampire Queen, so she's got the royalty thing covered. And Jake is the same color as Robo and can become his shape, so he wins the hell out of that.

#11 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

But Marceline is a Vampire Queen, so she's got the royalty thing covered. And Jake is the same color as Robo and can become his shape, so he wins the hell out of that.

I forgot about Marceline, so yeah, no need to change that. Also, Jake is not a machine. He's a weirdly awesome animal, like Frog. Robo NEEDS to be BMO. 

#12 Posted by Video_Game_King (36014 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

We all want to see this, especially with Princess Bubblegum wearing an Aeon Suit, like at the science barbecue.

#13 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

We all want to see this, especially with Princess Bubblegum wearing an Aeon Suit, like at the science barbecue.

Fun fact: I think Regular Show is better than Adventure Time. So i'd rather see a Chrono Trigger + Regular Show kind of mix.
#14 Posted by Video_Game_King (36014 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

I really can't rank either one, given how awesome they are, although I am confused as to how such a crossover would work. There are only two regular girls in the entire show, and who the fuck would Pops be? Magus? Not as compatible as Adventure Time.

#15 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

I really can't rank either one, given how awesome they are, although I am confused as to how such a crossover would work. There are only two regular girls in the entire show, and who the fuck would Pops be? Magus? Not as compatible as Adventure Time.

Yep, it's not as nearly as compatible as Adventure Time, but, but... DON'T RUIN MY DREAMS OR I'LL GIVE YOU NIGHTMARES! 
 Also, it's weird how a thread about Chrono Trigger became a thread about Adventure Time.
#16 Posted by Video_Game_King (36014 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

Also, it's weird how a thread about Chrono Trigger became a thread about Adventure Time.

That's my specialty. Speaking of which, Fragile Dreams would be more compatible with Adventure Time than Regular Show.

#17 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot said:

That's my specialty. Speaking of which, Fragile Dreams would be more compatible with Adventure Time than Regular Show.

Regular Show is only compatible with 90's cop movies, i guess.
#18 Posted by Video_Game_King (36014 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

What about Animal Crossing? Wait, does Animal Crossing have co-op? If not, why the hell not?

#19 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

What about Animal Crossing? Wait, does Animal Crossing have co-op? If not, why the hell not?

I was thinking about Gears Of War(Don't ask.). But yeah, Animal Crossing would be good too. And it doesn't have co-op because life sucks or something. Also, speaking about cartoons relating to videogames, The Amazing World Of Gumball is the cartoon version of Amped 3.
#20 Posted by Video_Game_King (36014 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

I really don't watch that show, so I've always assumed that it's the cartoon version of Ape Escape.

#21 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

Lol! Ok, finalize the list. I will ask my wife for some beer tonight... yes, ask, shut up. And then I will get crackin on it. I just hope I can do the style of Adventure Time some justice. It's an awesome look, but it is not my look, so it will be fun to try.

#22 Posted by Video_Game_King (36014 posts) -

@Valames said:

Ok, finalize the list.

It's mine. My list is the list.

#23 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: @MikeGosot: It's Preview Time!

#24 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Valames: That's pretty awesome, dude. Who will be the next? Brog? Bucca?
#25 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

I have three more characters to do, then touch ups, maybe a background... I don't know.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.