What Time Is It?!

#1 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

Chrono Time? Adventure Trigger? Time Traveling Time?

This might be the third time I have posted this. I don't know what's going on in these forums, lol.

Anyways. This idea is thanks to I hope you all enjoy this work. I had a great time doing it. It was really fun trying to ape someones style and add something new to it. Adventure Time is a great show and I love the art style. I hope I did it justice and I hope you all think so too.

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36088 posts) -

@Valames:

Oh shit? The snail is Lavos? That scares me immensely, and I saw the two Lich episodes.

#3 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

It doesnt matter what time it is when you have a time machine.

#4 Posted by MasturbatingestBear (1188 posts) -

Why is Lucca not sciencing Robo?

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (14585 posts) -
#6 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

@MasturbatingestBear said:

Why is Lucca not sciencing Robo?

I REALLY wanted too, but I also wanted this drawing to be relate-able to people not familiar with the ER but know about both Chrono Trigger and Adventure Time. I do have Lucca sciencing up stuff here though.

#7 Posted by FateOfNever (1815 posts) -

I'm trying to figure out why Brono has blonde hair and Barle has black hair. Bucca having pink hair surprisingly doesn't seem out of place to me though, so, whatevs.

: It's always Vader O' Clock up in here!

#8 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

@FateOfNever: Because they are based off of the characters from Adventure Time. Changing their hair color would change the character too much.

Think of them as Adventure Time characters dressed up like Chrono Trigger characters, not the other way around.

#9 Posted by SMTDante89 (2550 posts) -

This is really good, I like it. Now I want to watch some more Adventure Time.

#10 Posted by FateOfNever (1815 posts) -

@Valames: Ah, ok. That makes sense to me.

#11 Posted by Rerejo28 (135 posts) -

I love this. Too much.

#12 Posted by JackSukeru (5906 posts) -

Next you should draw the Chrono Trigger team as my little ponies, that'll stir some shit up.

#13 Posted by Video_Game_King (36088 posts) -

@RockmanBionics:

I'm not sure that would work. Nobody wants to see Rarity as Melchior.

#14 Posted by JasonR86 (9611 posts) -

Hammer Time!

#15 Posted by Valames (726 posts) -

@RockmanBionics said:

Next you should draw the Chrono Trigger team as my little ponies, that'll stir some shit up.

You mean... Chronies?! Ok, I'll stop.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.