City of Heroes

#1 Posted by quantumshift5 (415 posts) -

Ive been playing City of Heroes since the day the game came out which was sometime in 2005. After I reached the highest level, 50, I didnt want to make another character, just keep on playing with my level 50 character. After a couple of years not playing City of Heroes, there have been many patches into the game that I cant even keep track of but for some reason there is no patch that will increase the level cap to at least 60.  Why the hell wont they increase it??

#2 Posted by Jedted (2345 posts) -

Maybe they feel it's better to keep adding endgame content rather than simply raising the level cap. 

That's just my geuss though, haven't played CoH in a while. 
#3 Posted by ColumnBreaker (1162 posts) -

I played it quite abit myself, even had two accounts going at one point for alts. As far as I know, there are plenty of new additions to the game that you may enjoy after a break. But I've gotta say, if you're not playing that game as an alt-whore then you probably won't last very long in general. I'm shocked you made it a few years just playing a main character honestly.

Google for City of Heroes and "architect" and also take a look at their main page because they detail all of the new additions and changes in each major issue expansion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.