Cliffy B is.....dudehuge

#1 Posted by Aegon (5712 posts) -

For all the premium members out there, watch out for Clifford Bleszinski in the chat for Breaking Brad. He goes under the name of dudehuge.

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

And why should we believe this is legit?

#3 Posted by Aegon (5712 posts) -
#4 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

This didn't warrant a thread. Especially if it leads to people bombarding Cliff with stupid questions or insults.

#5 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Ha, that's cool, shame about the fanboys however.

#6 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -
#7 Posted by Hailinel (25179 posts) -

And

#8 Posted by Hailinel (25179 posts) -

I HATE THIS FUCKING MOBILE SITE.

As I was going to say, "And this thread will ensure that he never uses the dudehuge account on GB again."

#9 Posted by crazyleaves (648 posts) -

I just taught my son to call me dude-bro. Am I doing this right?

#10 Posted by NegativeCero (3014 posts) -

Wow, I haven't heard that term in a whiile.

#11 Posted by GiantBomber (352 posts) -

Cliff you lurker, he knows when to make an appearance I'll give him that.

#12 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2341 posts) -

I came in expecting to see a picture of Cliffy being just crazy ripped.

#13 Posted by Aegon (5712 posts) -
#14 Posted by kindgineer (2773 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

I HATE THIS FUCKING MOBILE SITE. As I was going to say, "And this thread will ensure that he never uses the dudehuge account on GB again."

Doubt it, he just told the entirety of Twitter his account name. Either he's extremely stupid, or just doesn't care.

#15 Posted by sickVisionz (1268 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:

This didn't warrant a thread. Especially if it leads to people bombarding Cliff with stupid questions or insults.

The day he stepped on Twitter was the day it was too late to avoid that from the internet. Really, the day there was a way to someone get messages to him was the day it was too late to avoid that.

People love being jackasses and jackasses gonna jackass.

#16 Posted by Dalai (7048 posts) -

I'm surprised nobody took the name dudehuge until now... and it ends up being the actual dudehuge.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.