Just riffin': Clones of war, gears style.

#1 Posted by Ninja (518 posts) -

Ok the prequel movies are stupid. I hate battle droids, why do the even need to speak the way they do?

But if there's one thing most people would say about the prequels is Clones are awesome! Republic commando was a good game, how about the second game or a new clone game that is much like Gears of war, I mean i'm sick of just playing clones in the battlefront games and in this new Republic Heroes.

I mean clones look heavy and if would be awesome to hunker them down into cover and blast some droids, I don't know guess im just dreaming, the budget for that game would be too big for lucas arts I guess. But anyway what would you want from a clone game?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.