Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cloning Clyde

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jul 19, 2006

After volunteering to be part of a cloning experiment that goes awry, Clyde must save his clones in a series of side-scrolling levels, involving mutated chickens that explode on command, action figurines, and collecting DNA to perform super attacks. Clyde can also mutate into numerous frankenstein-esque forms.

Cloning Clyde permanently dropped in price to 400 points

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dudacles

Braid, Cloning Clyde and 3 on 3 NHL Arcade prices reduced

We’ve permanently lowered the prices on a few Xbox Arcade games.

Each one has a free demo, why not give ‘em a try?

Braid is now 800 points (was 1200)

Cloning Clyde is now 400 points (was 800)

3 on 3 NHL Arcade is now 400 points (was 800) 

As reported by Major Nelson, Cloning Clyde, 3 On 3 NHL Arcade, and most importantly, Braid have received permanent drops in price. Braid is now 800 points, which is awesome news for me, because it means that I finally have an excuse to pick it up (I follow the policy of only ever buying something on XBL when it is the "Deal of the Week".

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Anyone picking up Cloning Clyde now that it's cheaper?
    Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Jeust

Thanks for the info, although i won't pick any of them. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.