Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Closure

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 27, 2012

Closure is a 2D indie puzzle platformer based around manipulating lights to phase objects and the level in and out of reality. It employs a monochromatic art style with hand-painted graphics.

Steam is being greeted with "Closure" (game) on Sept 7th

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By AssInAss

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-23-spooky-psn-puzzler-closure-is-coming-to-steam-in-september

September 7th. For $10.

PC features: Aside from being able to play in any resolution (PSN version was 720p), there will be an unlockable dev commentary mode. There will be basic mod support with internal development tools bundled with the game. But Tyler Glaiel said, "these are not user friendly, if people enjoy them enough we may patch new features related to this in the future."

I've been waiting for the EU release for so long, only got to play the US demo (which was awesome), so was waiting to throw this game my digital moolah. It never came, but this is at least good news that it's coming to PC/Mac.

The gameplay concept still blows my mind.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Venatio

That game looked real interesting in that quick look, good to know that I can buy it on some steam sale in the future at 75% off

I'm a cheap bastard :-P

Svenzon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By Svenzon

Cool! Since Sony can't be arsed to put it out in Europe, I'll be picking up the Steam version.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Spoonman671

I bought it on PS3 and only played 20-30 minutes of it.  It seemed pretty cool, but I'm not really that into puzzle games.  Still I love the music it loads up when you highlight it on the XMB.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ravenlight

Skimming the topic list, I freaked out for a minute when I read Steam and Closure so close to one another.

Based on the QL and trailer, I'm not really digging the aesthetic Closure is going for. That and I'm kind of done with playing puzzle games on my PC for now. I blame last winter's Steam Sale for that.

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AssInAss

@Ravenlight said:

Skimming the topic list, I freaked out for a minute when I read Steam and Closure so close to one another.

I wanted to be more cruel and just not put the brackets in there, but then I would get modded for misleading thread titles :P

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Ravenlight

@AssInAss said:

I wanted to be more cruel and just not put the brackets in there, but then I would get modded for misleading thread titles :P

Props where props due. Thanks for not stooping to tabloid-style headlines :D

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#8  Edited By fisk0  Moderator

Yeah, I've been waiting for a very long time for an EU release on PSN. As it seems it'll never happen I bought it the moment I saw it on Steam instead.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By iamjohn

Shit man I completely forgot about this game. I might just have to pick it up now!

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AssInAss

Playing it now, yay.

AssInAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AssInAss

FUCK Level 14!

No matter if you get it, still hard to be above the light orb as it goes up.

Now at level 20. I love when you figure out a solution in a twitchy, physic-y puzzler that you don't think was meant to happen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.