Did any of you receive your club Nintendo rewards this year?

#1 Posted by rachelepithet (1391 posts) -

I got platinum status and ordered the posters. They said I'd get an email in a handful of weeks when the order was ready to ship. I received two such "now shipping " emails, one in late august/early September and another about a month and a half later, and never received a package.

#2 Edited by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

Not yet, and I haven't received an e-mail yet either.

#3 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2343 posts) -

Still waiting on my calender. :/

#4 Posted by Hector (3357 posts) -

I've yet to receive my reward, hopefully we get it in time for Christmas.

#5 Edited by judgejudy72 (22 posts) -

Nope, still waiting for that Majoras Mask soundtrack

#6 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2343 posts) -

Apparently most if not all of the rewards have been shipped. I got my calender today and was pretty disappointed to find it's just a bunch of tiny cards with some (lazy) artwork and the days on the back... Probably not going to get any use out of them except to look at once in a long while.

#7 Posted by JJOR64 (18942 posts) -

Got my posters yesterday.

#8 Posted by HatKing (5876 posts) -

Shit. I'm really glad I just went with a game download.

#9 Posted by ESREVER (2682 posts) -
@jjor64 said:

Got my posters yesterday.

Same.

#10 Edited by Counterclockwork87 (652 posts) -

Apparently most if not all of the rewards have been shipped. I got my calender today and was pretty disappointed to find it's just a bunch of tiny cards with some (lazy) artwork and the days on the back... Probably not going to get any use out of them except to look at once in a long while.

Got the calendar as well and also disappointed with it. It's a really odd calendar.

#11 Posted by MC_Hify (331 posts) -

Got my calendar yesterday

#12 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3161 posts) -

Is this where all the Nintendo platinum users get together to talk about the end gifts. 100 away till I get to join this club!

#13 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

I accidently threw out my pack of cards from last year while cleaning. Was super bummed because they were a nice set of cards too. Didn't earn enough for this year. Still got the points from last year sitting around though. Still waiting for something cool to go up in the shop to use them.

#14 Posted by GrantHeaslip (1560 posts) -

I got an email two days ago saying my Majora's Mask soundtrack (I assume, their order inquiry form seems broken) has shipped. I had a momentary "oh shit, did I order that before I moved?" panic, but I've got a receipt saying I ordered it a few days after moving in July.

I turned in a Pikmin tote a month or so ago, and the first time they tried to ship it to me, they botched the shipping label and it couldn't be delivered. I'm kind of worried the same thing's going to happen again, but there's no way of knowing, especially since I can't even get at the tracking info.

#15 Posted by HellBound (1066 posts) -

Got my calender the other day. What a complete piece of crap. Ok, yes, it was "free" but I have never seen a calendar like that before. It is just pieces of cardboard.

#16 Posted by ghostyTrickster (287 posts) -

Just got an email that my soundtrack shipped. I know others who have received their posters already.

#17 Posted by ILikePopCans (748 posts) -

Got my calender. God dame this thing is awesome. So smooth

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.