Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ColecoVision

Platform »

The ColecoVision came out in 1982 and had a successful run as the Atari 5200's competitor until 1984.

Hold. Up. ADAM=/=Expansion Module

JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#1  Edited By JackiJinx

I was doing some reading yesterday on ColecoVision's history and looked upon the ADAM. I remember seeing a segment from Little Miss Gamer about the ADAM and thought that perhaps there might not be a lot of information on the site about it.

When I couldn't find a page for it, I decided to look at the entry for ColecoVision, thinking there'd be something there about it. There is, but it calls the ADAM merely an expansion on the ColecoVision.

The ADAM is it's own stand alone system that had it's own games come out for the platform. Not a hell of a lot, granted, but it still had its own games.

Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom for the ADAM
    Buck Rogers: Planet of Zoom for the ADAM

No way that it's merely an expansion. This needs to be rectified.
    sizone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sizone

The tractor feed printer that comes with it is also it's power supply.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.