Is anyone who owns this game currently in the 360 dashboard beta?

#1 Posted by Shadow (5107 posts) -

If you have it and are in the beta, could you please tell me whether the avatar awards in the game work with the newly designed avatars yet?  If so, I'll get the game now (I must have that helmet) but if not, I can wait a few weeks and buy something else I have my eye on.

#2 Posted by Shadow (5107 posts) -

anyone?

#3 Posted by Djeffers03 (2537 posts) -

I guess not many people got into the beta...

#4 Edited by Crono11 (1652 posts) -

I'm in the beta and have the game I just haven't had a chance to play it much.  

If I get it soon I'll post back and let you know, unless someone beats me to it. 

#5 Posted by EightBitShik (1447 posts) -

I just bought it I'll keep you posted and yeah I'm int the beta.

#6 Posted by TheGreatGuero (8882 posts) -

Did I miss my chance to get into the beta? I wasn't aware that this was going on.

#7 Posted by chronicsmoke (1032 posts) -

I have a few avatar items I unlocked and a few items I bought and it wont let me equip either on my avatar

#8 Posted by EightBitShik (1447 posts) -
@Shadow: Confirmed the answer is no hoss.
#9 Posted by Shadow (5107 posts) -

Well shit.  Thanks guys, I guess that means I'm waiting a bit to buy this one.

#10 Posted by Pitta (219 posts) -

Yeah - Just finished the game tonight - its a no go man... I haven't been able to use ANY awards....

#11 Posted by MutenMiller (233 posts) -

Yeah, seems they are slowly working through paid avatar items first. Real bummer, because I'd love to use the Comic Jumper stuff right about now!

#12 Posted by MattBosten (511 posts) -

That was the real disappointment for me, wanted to put on the Captain Smiley head but can't because of the beta!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.