Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight is the conclusion of the 15-year Tiberium Saga with player progression, co-op play and live-action cinematics.

Can this truly be the end of Kane?

JoeMarsden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JoeMarsden

One big draw to the Tiberium saga for me was the continuation of Kane's story - purely because I just can't get enough of Joe Kucans portrayal of that bald headed, legendary messiah. Now, after having just finished Tiberian Twilight, and knowing that this is supposed to be the end of the Kane story arch (if it can be called that) - is that it? I expected a much longer story at least. You can't just tie up the loose ends of a character that has been going for fifteen years in the short amount of campaign missions that Tiberian Twilight offers, surely. 

Anyone else think that Kane didn't get the exit he deserved?

Falk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Falk

I just finished the game now and it is a huge disappointment. I actually went through all the earlier tiberium games before starting this one, which gave me a great view of the epic deterioration the franchise went through post tiberian sun. I know they've said this is the final game in the tiberium story arc but I just can't make myself believe that.

Avatar image for starfishhunter9
    Starfishhunter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Starfishhunter9

Yeah this game was a total let down in the story department. Actually in all departments... Just let it die in peace

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.