Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight is the conclusion of the 15-year Tiberium Saga with player progression, co-op play and live-action cinematics.

Headshot of Kucan

gunharp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By gunharp

http://ebm.em.ea.com/c/tag/hBLCzcsB7uauvB73klwDmABkT3T/doc.html?

So I just read the C&C newsletter that showed up in my inbox. Some bonuses to be had if your pre-order....

• Participate in the C&C4 closed beta.
    • Exclusive bonus single player mission.
    • Command & Conquer 4 Original Soundtrack.
    • Autographed headshot of Joe "Kane" Kucan.

Do a double-take? That's right a fucking headshot. Greatest pre-order ever. I remember Jeff saying in the last podcast about how the stuff included in collectors editions and what not have gotten pretty crazy, and will be fun to look back on down the road. I think this is pre-order bonus is quite the piece.

You have to go through Gamestop for that pre-order bonus though. All the detailed info is on the C&C4 pre-order page.

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By DanielJW

Mugshot. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.