Well whaddaya know, Jeff was right

#1 Posted by wealllikepie (756 posts) -
#2 Posted by Akeldama (4239 posts) -

Jeff being right is not news. He is NEVER wrong. NEVER. 

#3 Posted by Ginger_Avenger (193 posts) -

Jeff being wrong would be news, we all knew this was coming as soon as soon as Jeff posted that story.

#4 Posted by Steve_C (1750 posts) -

I was reading the interview just now and came away quite impressed. Definately some interesting new concepts, and it's good to see them trying to innovate. Looking forward to hearing more about it for sure. I still haven't bought Red Alert 3 though, which i'll need to do at some point.

#5 Edited by atejas (3057 posts) -

At least they're promising to retire it after this.

EDIT: Although they're not done with Tiberium. Wonderful. I can already see Renegade 2 becoming a Halo clone.

#6 Posted by ZeroCast (1869 posts) -
@wealllikepie: Average Add-on? Uh no, this is a new game, with new units, new class-based gameplay, new everything, if i were i wouldn't judge a game from a couple of screenshots.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.