Which Command & Conquer is the one to get (Steam Sale)

#1 Posted by fentonalpha (819 posts) -
#2 Posted by onimonkii (2441 posts) -

i personally think red alert 3 is the best of the bunch, i haven't played the expansion for it though.

#3 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

For me it's RA2 all the way.Agies Cruisers ftw^^  But going over to 3D, you should play C&C Generals and C&C3: Tiberum wars. For me personally RA3 was a HUGE disappointment.
#4 Edited by Liminality (444 posts) -

I bought Red Alert 3 on christmass and liked it a lot, for that now I'm going to buy another one, probably C&C 3.

#5 Posted by L33tfella_H (901 posts) -

On the steam sale, definently RA3 (bought Uprising but haven't played it myself yet). Not exactly part of the topic question, but RA2 is where it's at for me with C&C. Don't get better than that.

#6 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Red Alert 3 for sure. I got that and C&C 3 during the xmas sale. I'm enjoying Red Alert 3 the most.

#7 Posted by S0ndor (2716 posts) -

RA3 and CC3 are both pretty good. 

#8 Posted by fentonalpha (819 posts) -

Looks like RA3 is the choice of the bunch then, thanks for the input.

#9 Posted by DocHaus (1331 posts) -

I finally bought Red Alert 3 and Uprising from this sale.

Also, the only way I would consider buying C&C4 is if EA paid me to get it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.