Can you read Russian?

#1 Posted by DrSwank (442 posts) -
#2 Posted by DrSwank (442 posts) -

Come on guys, where are the GameBomb.ru people?

#3 Posted by AlexW00d (6168 posts) -

I have been told by my Russian intelligence agent it means something along the lines of

briefing begins 7th of may
#4 Edited by KarlPilkington (2678 posts) -

Briefing begins March 7th.

Dammit May, close.

#5 Posted by locovoco (31 posts) -

The briefing begins May 7th

#6 Posted by Seedofpower (3925 posts) -

The Pc gamer edition for may is coming out on the 7th and it will have the full story about the game.

Hopefully they will post a trailer on their website or a gameplay demo. I'm pretty pumped about this game. I haven't been disappointed by Relics games.

#7 Posted by DrSwank (442 posts) -

Thank you guys! And yes, I'm very pumped too!

#8 Posted by Capum15 (4792 posts) -

Awesome, I'm looking forward to this. Nice translating.

#9 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

There's scans of the issue if you look for them.

#10 Posted by NTM (7235 posts) -

I only got March 7th, but I think anyone could have gotten that.

#11 Posted by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -

Words can't desribe how much I loved company of heroes 1. Guess I need to buy a new computer soon. Then I can add this, witcher 2 and battlefield 3 to my of collection

#12 Posted by Dahnosaur (19 posts) -

The original CoH is my favorite RTS of all time. Sadly the expansions introduced factions that were poorly designed. Words cannot express how excited I am for this sequel. The Russian faction sounds amazing! Let's hope THQs financial problems don't affect its development.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.