Conception Demo Due the 19th

#1 Posted by stubbleman (308 posts) -

Is anyone else here psyched to check this demo out? The game looks like kind of a cross between Persona 3 and Etrian Odyssey what with the art style and all. No word yet on what part of the game will be in the demo. Hopefully the part where you roll through dungeons with your ballin' posse of child soldiers will feature heavily, because I'm curious how controlling ten or more party members will work.

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing some of the story parts too, as they've apparently opted to have animated 3d characters instead of the typical, still character portraits. What little I've seen of that looks really nice, so hopefully the demo will have some of that to look at in between beating on things with swords. The graphics are really nice for the psp and it looks like the kind of game you could lose days worth of time in leveling up all your little dudes. You can try your hand at dungeon crawling with your child army on the 19th.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.