fortune's Condemned: Criminal Origins (Xbox 360) review

This game is dark, creapy, and just plain fun....

I really enjoyed this game and have beat it already. The melee weapons and the fire arms are great. The environments look very realistic and are very detailed. The character models look good but at times look very choppy/bumpy and nasty but all and all there really good. The cut scenes are really good i enjoy watching them and they can be creepy at times. The puzzles and the finding of clues in this game are hard and it will take you a while but you will eventually find it fun to search for stuff and unlock new achievements on your 360. I suggest this game to anyone who likes forensics, dark, creepy games, and games that are very intense and of course fun!