Game now out on Android

#1 Posted by Kingpk (178 posts) -

Just a heads up that the Android version is out in the Google Play store for $2.99. There's also a free demo that gives you two in-game days of playtime. Really cool game.

#2 Edited by agemyth (92 posts) -

I came by to let the world know about this delicious game coming to the platform as well, but you beat me handily!

Support Android gaming duders!

#3 Posted by eskimo (477 posts) -

So many awesome games coming out on Android lately. It seems like the devs are starting to catch up.

#4 Posted by blueneurosis (98 posts) -

I'm this close to snapping and getting a Nexus 7 once the 32 gb models get back in stock.

#5 Posted by csl316 (8653 posts) -

@agemyth: Your bump did its job, this is fantastic news.

Thanks for the PSA!

#6 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2388 posts) -

Definitely buying this!

#7 Edited by cloudymusic (1109 posts) -

I already own the PC version, but I'll drop the $3 to support the guy.

#8 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2388 posts) -

Was this always in the game?

#9 Edited by Kaiserreich (698 posts) -
#10 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2388 posts) -

@kaiserreich: Ah, that makes sense. The quicklook was what sold me on the game, and judging by a lot of the reviews on Google Play a lot of other people too. Really cool of them to do that.

#11 Edited by agemyth (92 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.