Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cook, Serve, Delicious!

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 05, 2012

Touted as "a hardcore restaurant sim", this game will have you buying, preparing, and serving food to make your restaurant succeed.

Is it possible to rebind keys?

Yaes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yaes

This is the only issue I have with the game.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

I'm pretty sure there isn't any way to do that, but I'm not really sure why you would want to. The way the keys are set is integral to the experience in many cases.

Yaes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Yaes

Mostly because I dislike having to use both hands for the letters and the up, down, left, and right arrows keys. I would prefer to leave my right hand in a single area rather than hopping back and forth inbetween the two (e.g. with soda you want to keep your left hand near the left side of the keyboard incase something finish cooking, so you use your right hand on the arrow keys and have to move to the "i" key to add ice if they want it.)

dogbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By dogbox

I don't think there's any way to do that, at least officially. I agree that the soda machine and other more complicated items are a bit of a mindjob at first, but after a few more days of service you'll probably have it all down pat.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.