Lets greenlight this game!

#1 Posted by wafflez (519 posts) -

after watching the QL, I went to the developers site to buy the game and there was a post to get the game green lit! So lets do it and get the word out on this game..

Link.

#2 Posted by AlisterCat (5399 posts) -

Hell yeah! Noticed the quicklook is on the greenlight page already.

I wish the steam website had an 'open in application' feature similar to iTunes. I don't want to log in to the site, I want to click it and have it prompt me to open it in Steam which I am already runny.

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (11274 posts) -

Done. It would be cool is GB did some mega-QL showcasing 10 or so greenlight games, similar to the Xbox Live Indie Games QL.

#4 Posted by M_Shini (548 posts) -

Totally, i am kinda nit picky with only wanting pc games on my steam library, its got a good enough quality to where id think it would make the Greenlight process. Lets do this!

#5 Posted by Shookems (473 posts) -

Done. I like how the first video on that page is the quicklook.

#6 Posted by datarez (501 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

Done. It would be cool is GB did some mega-QL showcasing 10 or so greenlight games, similar to the Xbox Live Indie Games QL.

This would be awesome.

#7 Posted by Dagbiker (6898 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

BUZZZZZZ....

#8 Posted by sissylion (677 posts) -

@BeachThunder said:

It would be cool is GB did some mega-QL showcasing 10 or so greenlight games, similar to the Xbox Live Indie Games QL.

This is a good idea. Someone should listen to this good idea.

#9 Posted by FCDRandy (207 posts) -

I voted for this game and am going to buy it tonight because it looks super cool.

#10 Posted by ShadowConqueror (2997 posts) -

GREENLIT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.

#11 Posted by UnrealDP (1217 posts) -

Hell. Yes. We need to get this game greenlit, GB community! Seriously, I feel like no one's gonna know this thing exists if it keeps hanging out at Vertigo.

#12 Posted by kindgineer (2486 posts) -

Didn't care for it from the quick-look, but what the hell. +1

#13 Posted by jozzy (2041 posts) -

Did that immediately after the QL. Looks like a great game.

#14 Posted by HaltIamReptar (2028 posts) -

I would recommend everyone make ten ape accounts to phantom vote.

#15 Edited by Bloopa79Aus (119 posts) -

I noticed that after watching the quick look today I looked for it on green light and noticed the giantbomb ql there

*edit I would also watch content of them playing a stack of greenlight games

#16 Posted by granderojo (1772 posts) -

As a former cook I can say without a doubt, I would buy and play this game! Looks dope.

#17 Posted by Zaccheus (1770 posts) -

I just voted for it. I'm glad to see it's coming to Mac as well, definitely going to buy it then.

#18 Posted by nerdsbeware (223 posts) -

This game looks mad fun and mad goofy at the same time but hell, I loved Diner Dash and I love cooking so yea, green-lighted!

#19 Posted by gaminghooligan (1350 posts) -

oh yeah! haven't played but from that QL I feel confident this should be greenlight

#20 Posted by Christoffer (1654 posts) -

Already done.

#21 Posted by Slay3r1583 (584 posts) -

I bought it yesterday after the Quick Look but I went ahead and voted for it anyway.

#22 Posted by _Horde (838 posts) -

Got my vote. Looks really fun.

#23 Posted by dcgc (878 posts) -

Voted and on my favorites. I'm might still get it on Desura.

#24 Posted by Patman99 (1545 posts) -

This is Red 5 standing by... Uh, I mean done.

#25 Posted by JesterPC238 (332 posts) -

Bought it after watching the QL, pretty fun distraction. Seems a *little* grindy but totally deserves the greenlight!

#26 Posted by SandwichApoc (79 posts) -

Done and done. This game is a nice change of pace.

#27 Posted by Sanity (1853 posts) -

Also voted, could see my self messing with this and would love to see it get the steam works treatment.

#28 Posted by Forcen (1769 posts) -

The quick look is the first video on the greenlight page now.

#29 Posted by Zaccheus (1770 posts) -

@Forcen said:

The quick look is the first video on the greenlight page now.

Yeah it got up there really fast. It's been there for a day and a half already.

#30 Posted by Nev (534 posts) -

I passed it a vote. Neat little game.

#31 Posted by ajamafalous (11592 posts) -

I bought it on the website after the QL and then went and Greenlit it. Dude said if it gets on to Greenlight he'll go ahead and give everyone that bought it Steam keys. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far.

#32 Posted by phuzzybunny (165 posts) -

I bought it as well. I got to the one star rating and it just gets more intense during rush hours but when you perfect a day with 5 orders going at one time it's as good feeling!

#33 Posted by KillerClaw (64 posts) -

People should buy it off of steam so the developers get more money (steam takes a percentage off).

#34 Posted by KingBroly (1645 posts) -

I'll buy it when I can. In the meantime, I've shown my intereest on Steam Greenlight. I hope others do the same.

Keep in mind that there is a demo for it as well.

#35 Posted by Vigilance (270 posts) -

Done!

Course, I already bought the game, but I will buy it again on steam, cause then it will be playable on every PC I own.

#36 Posted by KillerClaw (64 posts) -

Keep in mind its better to buy it off of steam first, since they've said they'll give keys to people have bought it previously. Therefore you have a DRM-free version as well.

#37 Posted by Ghost_Cat (1301 posts) -

Done and done!

#38 Posted by Bamsen (330 posts) -

Already Done

#39 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19171 posts) -

Just watched the Quick Look and voted for this. Reminds me of Cooking Mama + Diner Dash and it looks really fun.

#40 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19171 posts) -

Double post and this might be a dumb question, but would it be possible that those who buy this game outside of Steam will be able to get a free Steam code if it gets green lit?

Never mind, found the answer. For anyone curious:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.