4.5 stars 4.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

You Should Play: Cook, Serve, Delicious. 0

Not that an open mind is necessary to pitch Vertigo Gaming’s newest indie title Cook, Serve, Delicious, a hardcore restaurant sim that puts you behind the counter. Of course it would be preferable so I wouldn’t have to cling to you and annoy you until you decided to play it, because you’d really be missing out. CSD is fast, fun and addictive and I know you might wonder why the word “hardcore” is thrown around but that’s because underneath it’s cartoony exterior, is a ridiculously demanding gameA...

Fun addiction of time management proportions 0

Ready.....set.....cook! Cook, serve, delicious is a wonderfully addicting indie time management game for the true restaurant sim aficionado. This game is not only fun but engaging the instant you slap that first meat patty onto the grill. CSD can get down right frantic really quickly during rush hours and exponentially complex as you unlock more complicated dishes.The only setbacks I encountered were mediocre visual quality due to low resolution (1024x768) and lack of achievements. Since this ga...