Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cooking Mama

Character » appears in 19 games

Cooking Mama helps players on their way to become top class chefs! She gives the educational and moral support they need to prepare meals such as Tacos, Lasagna, Sushi and many more wonderful dishes!

PETA Continues To Suck

• 169 results
    SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By SpecTackle
    whackmypinata said:
    "Jayge said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    "Great, many next time I'll remain opressed and keep everything inside. God, why do people even need to talk to each other anyway?"
    Most of us aren't convinced that cows lives are worth relatively the same amount as a sentient being's."
    Who are you to judge that your life is superior to anything elses?"
    It's a pretty simple process for those of us who aren't self-loathing suckers for anything cute and furry.
    whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By whackmypinata
    CynageN said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    "Jayge said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    "Great, many next time I'll remain opressed and keep everything inside. God, why do people even need to talk to each other anyway?"
    Most of us aren't convinced that cows lives are worth relatively the same amount as a sentient being's."
    It's a pretty simple process for those of us who aren't self-loathing suckers for anything cute and furry."
    That's some pretty flawed logic. Let's go kill every animal in the world because I'm not a self-loathing sucker!
    SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By SpecTackle
    whackmypinata said:
    "CynageN said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    "Jayge said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    It's a pretty simple process for those of us who aren't self-loathing suckers for anything cute and furry."
    That's some pretty flawed logic. Let's go kill every animal in the world because I'm not a self-loathing sucker!"
    Yes, because that's what I said entirely. You're projecting, and it's clear that you have no valid argument other than "But they're so cute and we're just assholes if we think that we are a superior life-form to them." And are just going to spew it over and over in an attempt to demonize me and anyone else that disagrees with you.
    whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#154  Edited By whackmypinata
    CynageN said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    "CynageN said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    "Jayge said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    That's some pretty flawed logic. Let's go kill every animal in the world because I'm not a self-loathing sucker!"
    Yes, because that's what I said entirely. You're projecting, and it's clear that you have no valid argument other than "But they're so cute and we're just assholes if we think that we are a superior life-form to them." And are just going to spew it over and over in an attempt to demonize me and anyone else that disagrees with you."
    And you say I'm projecting? My point is exactly that we believe that we are a superior life form. If you look into what I originally said, I said I do not endorse PETA and anything they do, but I find that anyone saying "great I will love to eat a delicious hamburger now mmmm in ur face PETA" is just as bad as what is being originally said by PETA. Where the hell did you even come up with the idea that I'm trying to demonize you? I responded to the idea started by Jayge's comment about cows not being as sentient as humans, to Jayge, seeking his beliefs.
    And if you really want to know why I'm a vegetarian, it's because I don't believe in killing an animal for one meal, when it could live a more content life elsewhere. I find that to be selfish. You know what's worse? Locking up an animal in a cage for a few years, giving it certain foods to make it tender, then chopping it's head off and sending it to the market.
    Okay, now do you want to keep questioning me? Jesus christ, I didn't even say anything to demonize people who disagree with me originally..
    SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By SpecTackle
    whackmypinata said:
    "CynageN said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    "Jayge said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    Uh.. were you just not paying attention when you wrote this? I didn't say anything remotely like what you're trying to make it out as here, and that's demonizing. Yes, you are projecting. Yes, you are demonizing anyone that disagrees with you. I don't care why you are a vegan, I was certain before you explained that you had found a means to justify your life choices however you needed to. I'm finished speaking with you because you cannot grasp the idea that not everyone that doesn't live by your lifestyle isn't some blood hungry dickwad. You choose to let your emotions blind your judgement of both people, and your moral choices such as being a vegan. Debating, arguing, yelling back and forth with someone guided by their emotions is not only pointless, it's embarrasing.
    AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#156  Edited By AndrewB

Shouldn't they be sued for both slander and illegal usage of a licensed character?

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#157  Edited By Jayge_
    whackmypinata said:
    "Jayge said:
    "whackmypinata said:
    I possess conscious thought. Cows do not. Fairly obvious.
    Daimao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#158  Edited By Daimao

PETA, go preach ur "don't eat animals" bullshit to a lion. Let's see if he turns vegan after that!!!!!!!

Aaron_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#159  Edited By Aaron_G

Well I feel better today already.

I_Flip_Cars_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By I_Flip_Cars_

Jeff, and everybody else too, you guys need to check out thistee-shirt!

Delicious!
    Delicious!

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Pro_wrestler

What purpose does a chicken serve other than food? They're not pets, they're not pretty to behold so why can't we dine on them. Seriously, if we don't give them a use, some damn  superior bird will pick them off one by one to the brink of extinction anyhow.

They should rename PETA to "People for the Eating of Tasty Animals." Now THATS a rabid clan I would join and be damn proud of it!

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#162  Edited By Lemegeton

PETA are a bunch of psycho terrorists. their name could easily stand for 'People for Extortion, Terrorism and Arson'
    The Penn and Teller Bullshit episode about them really showed them for the hypocrites they are

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#163  Edited By tebbit

PETA is like a fanboy: Yes, what they say about their console of choice is probably true, but they shroud their legitimacy beneath a thick layer of jack-assery.

VirtuaXav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By VirtuaXav

I dun get it...people may as well be animals too. Animals eat other animals, that's just how things work in the world.

Sure, animals have a right to be treated respectfully. But like, we're gonna eat them anyway. As long as they aren't pumped with hormones, or put in cages as battery hens I think it's all cool. And like Cooking Mama doesn't even hurt chickens, or turkeys, or whatever. It's a game!

Tarakun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Tarakun

That game is hilarious. The bonus level was disgusting though.

haribammi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By haribammi

Well even though i sleep in the belly of a gigantic excavated cow and try to sell hollywood my dead-cat suit to replace their fat suit, i still feel that the presentation of an argument shouldn't keep our eyes off the argument itself for this is the father-mother-bastardchild of ignorance. Same with the death-prints on cigarette packs, doubling your cigarette-per-day ratio because of that won't prove a lot. thing is, think before you fight the power. now back to my  whale-sushi or my bambi eyescream will melt away.

LordelX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#167  Edited By LordelX

When there are no more wars, homeless people and every child has enough to eat, then I'll happily become a vegetarian. Until then, there are more important things to worry about.

RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#168  Edited By RipTheVeins

in the words of Jim Gaffigan:
          "Don't get me wrong I love animals, I just love to eat them more."

MindChamber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#169  Edited By MindChamber

ingenious and hilarious way to spread your opinion. just wish the game was actually good. at best this is a click and grab gadget which hardly constitutes it as a game.

would love to see a real game out of them one day. Instead of hiding a mediocre game behind controversial subject matter

rhubarb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By rhubarb

"the unauthorized PeTA version"

wow Peta are so hardcore, they don't give a crap about being sued

toast_burner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#171  Edited By toast_burner

what peta dont under stand is that the turkeys and chickens are given drugs to make them breed faster to make more turkys/chickens
    that sounds like a bad thing but if they didnt give the animals drugs to breed faster the baby animals would never been born in the first place so why does it matter if we kill them.
    the chicken you have in your chicken burger at mc donalds shouldnt have been alive in the first place 
    theres over 20 billion chickens in the world so iont see the problem

monsterclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By monsterclaw

PETA really has to do no more than drum up interest with these scare-tactics to keep getting money. They're a far-left FOX News in terms of what they'll do to get recognition.  
    And, oh, yeah, I'm 2 years late here...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.