Memorable or favourite coop games/experiences?

#1 Posted by eatatwhiteys (67 posts) -

Just wondering what people enjoy playing for offline coop? For me I really enjoyed that pixel junk tower defence game from a while back. Not necessarily looking for something like that in particular, any suggestions are appreciated :)

#2 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Most fun with just 2 people is Modern Warfare 2's Spec Ops spend more time getting all the stars with a buddy than playing the competitive multiplayer, the variety in that mode is pretty amazing in hindsight, snow mobile races, metal gear solid type missions, hostage rescues that involved slogging you way though a boat for 20 minutes on veteran only for your mate to accidentally shoot a barrel in the last breach killing all the hostages.

Gears of War 3 was pretty great 4 player in Horde mode and just the campaign.

#3 Posted by JasonR86 (9729 posts) -

The most memorable co-op experience for me was the first time I played a game co-op. It was the port of Hexen on the Nintendo 64 with my brother. I really like that game and playing it co-op was a lot of fun.

#4 Posted by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

I don't do offline co-op, but Halo 4 has been pretty awesome playing co-op online. Halo Reach and Halo Anniversary were fun to play online with my brother as well.

#5 Posted by GunstarRed (5480 posts) -

Gears 2 & 3 are great in co-op whether you're playing campaign or Horde.

#6 Posted by gla55jAw (2697 posts) -

Had a lot of fun playing through the first Gears. There were 3 or 4 of us playing through it, switching controllers. We did it every few nights. It was a good time.

#7 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Playing ArmA2 every Friday at 9pm GMT with guys from the site. Always a good time.

The game is on sale right now just saying you guuuuys.

#8 Posted by Kyreo (4602 posts) -

The Modern Warfare 2 Specs Ops stuff. That stuff was pretty cool.

Also beating Castle Crashers with my sister two or three dozen times was also very amazing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.