Copernicus Screens Leaked

#1 Posted by Aegon (5645 posts) -
#2 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

I was about to bitch about the fact it's another cartoony looking fantasy MMO, but I actually really like how this looks.

Amalur was boring as sin though, so I really don't think I could play an MMO set in that universe, especially if this is going to be nothing more than another WoW clone.

#3 Posted by AlisterCat (5575 posts) -

I was about to squeal with joy when I saw Deadpool riding on an Objection from Phoenix Wright... but then I realised it wasn't a screenshot from the game. Damn.

#4 Posted by Jimbo (9815 posts) -

I already bitched about it being another fantasy MMO, but I also really like how it looks.  It's like WoW and Wind Waker had really hot sex. 

Kind of a shame that it'll probably never come out.

#5 Posted by TheHT (11300 posts) -

@AlisterCat said:

I was about to squeal with joy when I saw Deadpool riding on an Objection from Phoenix Wright... but then I realised it wasn't a screenshot from the game. Damn.

Yeah that got me too haha.

Shame Reckoning didn't look like this.

#6 Posted by Winternet (8019 posts) -

I love threads dedicated to me.

I guess the screenshots are . . well, they're screenshots. They look fine. Although they're not the coolest thing on that page, since that Phoenix Wright / Deadpool pic is sick!

#7 Posted by Cirdain (3089 posts) -

art....... better with Tessellation and AA

#8 Posted by TEHMAXXORZ (1199 posts) -

@AlisterCat said:

Let's just say it was a screenshot from the game... because it would be so damn awesome if that was in the game.

#9 Posted by gabha (355 posts) -

Leaked needs some quotation marks around it.

#10 Posted by Benny (1953 posts) -
@gabha Word, this probably means they're still looking for potential suitors.
#11 Posted by Beaudacious (930 posts) -

Wow I'm really digging this art style, it feels similar to a pixar movie.

Maybe Disney will buy this out?

#12 Posted by ProfessorEss (7378 posts) -
@TheHT said:

Shame Reckoning didn't look like this.

That's the first thing I thought too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.