3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 1 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

This is not a bad attempt at a “fill in the details” follow up to Corpse Party. I just wish it was a true sequel. 0

After playing through the fantastic Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward on the 3DS, I had been looking to find more visual novel/adventure games to play. When I was told that I should check out Corpse Party on the PSP, I eagerly relented and played through its horror themed adventure. Despite not finding the experience with Corpse Party as polished as Virtue’s Last Reward, the game did manage to entertain me, while doing what I would think is impossible with a visual novel – feeling suspense and c...