3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 13 releases and 0 DLC

For the hardcore only. 0

The ShortPros- Horrific, graphic Japanese horror game on PSP- Extremely unsettling to the point of bringing on nausea- Fantastic sound design- Cutscene/drawn art assets are appropriately disturbing- 16-bit graphics conflicting with the awful events create a great mind-bending dissonance- By majority, the translation is top notch, particularly when describing some of the grotesque ways characters die- Story takes a while to get revved up, but has some fantastic and unpredictable twists Cons- Act...

Fashionably Late 0

This review was originally written for Gaijin Densetsu, if you enjoy it, you'll definitely find more stuff you like at the full site. I spent some time with Corpse Party this past weekend. If you haven’t heard of it, don’t worry, you’re not alone. I only came across it while perusing the web for deals around Halloween last year when it was on sale. I’m a huge fan of the horror genre, and am especially fond of Asian horror, so there was some immediate interest. Video games, however, have not d...