cortex command with gamepad.

#1 Posted by Davvyk (694 posts) -

been loving the trial of this and gonna upgrade to full version any time soon. just noticed there is a gamepad option for control, has anyone used this? is it any good?



#2 Posted by Mitch0712 (462 posts) -

i'll try

#3 Posted by Vitor (2815 posts) -
@Davvyk said:

" been loving the trial of this and gonna upgrade to full version any time soon. just noticed there is a gamepad option for control, has anyone used this? is it any good?



"
http://www.humblebundle.com/  
 
You know it's on special offer, right? 
#4 Posted by Meltac (2000 posts) -
@Vitor said:
" @Davvyk said:

" been loving the trial of this and gonna upgrade to full version any time soon. just noticed there is a gamepad option for control, has anyone used this? is it any good?



"
http://www.humblebundle.com/   You know it's on special offer, right?  "
You know it's a one year old post, right? :P
#5 Posted by Vitor (2815 posts) -
@Meltac said:
" @Vitor said:
" @Davvyk said:

" been loving the trial of this and gonna upgrade to full version any time soon. just noticed there is a gamepad option for control, has anyone used this? is it any good?



"
http://www.humblebundle.com/   You know it's on special offer, right?  "
You know it's a one year old post, right? :P "
Boom. 
 
Yeah, I did not - blame the post above me for my confusion...
#6 Posted by DukeOfPBJ (2 posts) -

I know this is a old topic but Cortex Command has been around for a while.

I have played Cortex Command with a game pad and it does have a unit menu circle to make it easier to use for analog sticks but the problem is that the menu you use to buy units is a big list and sometimes it is hard to click on the right thing with a game pad. I might be biased because I've played Cortex so long with the mouse and keyboard but I feel that simply for speed and accuracy it is best to use the mouse and keyboard

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.