$15, 20th October!

#1 Posted by sharma55 (458 posts) -

The price is  so perfect, I'm definitely getting this on day one now. 

Original story

#2 Posted by DonPixel (2585 posts) -

i hope that date is right, can´t wait for this one!

#3 Posted by Sarkhan (1196 posts) -

I'v already put 15 bucks in the Psn wallet. Cant wait.
#4 Posted by Sil3n7 (1187 posts) -

This game is like earthbound in a way. 

SUPER STOKED.

#5 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -
@sharma55 said:
" The price is  so perfect, I'm definitely getting this on day one now. "
Say what? What the hell else could it possibly have been?
#6 Posted by DonPixel (2585 posts) -
@Sil3n7 said:
" This game is like earthbound in a way.   SUPER STOKED.  

Prolly in style and genre but earthbound was way darker
#7 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Looks like I'mma have to buy me some points.

#8 Posted by YoThatLimp (1900 posts) -

Dude yes, Day 1 purchase. 

#9 Posted by 1DER (82 posts) -

Day 1 purchase for me as well.

#10 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

day 1 here too.

#11 Posted by Redbullet685 (6034 posts) -

Day 1 for this. Now I just need to figure out if I want it for PS3 or 360

#12 Posted by Skytylz (4031 posts) -

It sucks that the norm for price is now $15 :(  I'll probably get it eventually.

#13 Posted by wrathofconn (1460 posts) -
@Skytylz: When budget games still came out on disk, they were priced at $20 or $30 new. So what you're really saying is that you're thankful these games aren't priced even higher yet.
#14 Posted by EightBitShik (1334 posts) -

Day 43 for me.

#15 Posted by Joker369 (875 posts) -

day 1 buy

#16 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7615 posts) -
@Skytylz said:
"It sucks that the norm for price is now $15 :(  I'll probably get it eventually. "

This is simply because games tend to be much bigger now.  Look back at XBLA when games were only $10 and you'll see a massive difference in size and quality.  Games like Costume Quest could easily be full priced games, if they were a little longer.
#17 Posted by WEGGLES (739 posts) -

I'm kind-of glad it's $15. Not because I like paying lots of money... but the price point leads me to believe that it'll be at least somewhat lengthly. 

#18 Posted by Jayzz (592 posts) -

day 1 buy... going to try tohold myself off playing it until halloween.. but yes.... 8 MORE DAYS!

#19 Posted by ComradeKhan (687 posts) -

I will be getting this for sure. I'm already getting Fallout: New Vegas the day before but I just can't pass up Costume Quest since it will be so perfect for the Halloween mood.

#20 Posted by RichardLOlson (1852 posts) -

day 1 here also.

#21 Posted by project343 (2817 posts) -
  Day 1. Super excited! :D

@Skytylz
said:
" It sucks that the norm for price is now $15 :(  I'll probably get it eventually. "
I'll guestimate that the game is between 4-10 hours long. That's a pretty great price for something like this.
#22 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Crap, the date is now listed as October 31st. Microsoft marketplace says TBD. PSN says October 19th.

I was really looking forward to getting this tomorrow and wrapping up my 800 points. I hope that this is a communication error, and that the game hasn't actually been delayed until Halloween (which would make sense if people weren't already going to be busy that day).

#23 Posted by Redbullet685 (6034 posts) -

I played the demo on PSN and it was a lot of fun. Will be picking this up soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.