Anybody know if there's co-op?

#1 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2495 posts) -

Same-couch, or online, doesn't matter... I just wanna know if there is some.

#2 Posted by Psych0Penguin (412 posts) -

QL said they're weren't

#3 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Vigorousjammer said:
" Same-couch, or online, doesn't matter... I just wanna know if there is some. "
It looks like a turn based RPG. How would co-op work in that? 
#4 Posted by mau64 (539 posts) -

I'm pretty sure it's single player, but it looks incredibly fun and taps into my inner child.

#5 Edited by Vigorousjammer (2495 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man said:

" @Vigorousjammer said:

" Same-couch, or online, doesn't matter... I just wanna know if there is some. "

It looks like a turn based RPG. How would co-op work in that?  "
Not sure, I just saw two characters on-screen so I figured I'd ask.

One possible way they could implement it is if it was splitscreen (or same-screen, kind of like Marvel Ultimate Alliance) and each character runs around on their own, and when there's a battle encounter it goes to the battle screen and each player would issue commands to their own character.

of course, I suppose this is just wishful thinking.  I'm huge into Double Fine and I'm getting it either way.
#6 Posted by YoungFrey (1321 posts) -

There is an achievement that certainly implies co-op: "Battle Buds: Defeat a monster in combat with a friend by your side." 
Maybe it just refers to your 2-character party, but it teases co-op to me. 
#7 Edited by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

The wiki article says single player...
(and before people get pissy, yes I know that doesn't necessarily mean anything)  

EDIT: no co-op

But I actually think that would be a great idea. The games attitude seems fit for it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.