Costume Quest was just released to steam!!!

#1 Posted by Wikitoups (775 posts) -

Just found out from steam's twitter feed that this was just release to steam!!! It's 14.99 so far but i bet it will go on sale by holidays.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/115100/

I have this on the 360 but I would definitely get this for the pc!

#2 Posted by Blackmoore (254 posts) -

Yessssssss!

#3 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

just in time, sorta

#4 Posted by Redbullet685 (6025 posts) -

Cool, I guess.

It was just made free on PS+, and I can't say I'm having that great of a time with it. I've really wanted to buy it, but I'm happy I didn't, since it's kinda repetitive and boring.

#5 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

I didn't even know they had a PC version planned. Lots of Steam love from Doublefine lately.

#6 Posted by End_Boss (3220 posts) -

Just when my inexhaustible wealth of money runs out.

Goddamnit.

#7 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2479 posts) -

Wow that's exactly the sort of game I would wanna play on my laptop. Thanks for the heads up, I so rarely check steam.

#8 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

I just got it free off PSN. Haven't played it yet, though. Probably the season for it, I suppose!

#9 Posted by Jimbo (9772 posts) -

Cool. I was avoiding Double Fine games until they stopped being dicks and started releasing them on PC. Where they belong.

#10 Posted by falling_fast (2184 posts) -

rad. now I might actually play it :]

#11 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

It's too bad Tasha is no longer at Double Fine.  >:

#12 Posted by Three0neFive (2288 posts) -
@benjaebe said:

I didn't even know they had a PC version planned. Lots of Steam love from Doublefine lately.

Huh? Aside from Psychonauts that's literally their only game on Steam.
#13 Posted by BeachThunder (11695 posts) -

Oh sh-

*waits patiently for Stacking* :o

#14 Posted by Dread612 (167 posts) -

Lets see, this came out for Xbox360 on October 20, 2010. So they had a year exclusivity deal with MS. I wish us PC gamers didn't have to wait a whole year to play these games that can be easily ported.

#15 Posted by Video_Game_King (35995 posts) -
@Redbullet685 said:

Cool, I guess.

It was just made free on PS+, and I can't say I'm having that great of a time with it. I've really wanted to buy it, but I'm happy I didn't, since it's kinda repetitive and boring.

Exactly. It's three areas long, but it's still really padded out.
#16 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:
@Redbullet685 said:

Cool, I guess.

Exactly. It's three areas long, but it's still really padded out.
But you can be a unicorn.
#17 Posted by Video_Game_King (35995 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish

You can be a unicorn here, and it doesn't suck.
#18 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

I'd like to see Iron Brigade (ew, I wish it could have stayed Trenched), as that's something I would buy and probably enjoy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.