I think ill play this game all day on Halloween

#1 Posted by Jayzz (591 posts) -

idk why, but the moment I saw this game, I needed to say that; and dont you dare call me a nerd!

But really, this game looks very cute and fun, i love the art style and the mini-games that were shown in the quick-look.

#2 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

i think ill go buy halloween candy eat it and play it

#3 Posted by ThePickle (4153 posts) -

I probably will too, if I'm not doing anything else, if y'know what I'm sayin

#4 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
@HandsomeDevil said:
" I probably will too, if I'm not doing anything else, if y'know what I'm sayin "
What are you saying? And yes, this game looks awesome. 
#5 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19307 posts) -

I think I'll be studying and doing homework all day on Halloween, but I'd like to be playing Costume Quest instead.

#6 Posted by Jayzz (591 posts) -
@scarace360 said:
" i think ill go buy halloween candy eat it and play it "
this.
#7 Edited by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@SpikeSpiegel said:

" @HandsomeDevil said:

" I probably will too, if I'm not doing anything else, if y'know what I'm sayin "
What are you saying? And yes, this game looks awesome.  "
I think he means he'll go and trick or treat himself. Although he seems a little too old for that.

And I just might do the same as OP. Assuming I can. This game looks hella cute.
#8 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

Me too. I'm just going to make sure I'm dressed in the Gort costume from Freaks and Geeks before I play it.

#9 Posted by ThePickle (4153 posts) -
@Azteck said:
" @SpikeSpiegel said:

" @HandsomeDevil said:

What are you saying? And yes, this game looks awesome.  "
I think he means he'll go and trick or treat himself. Although he seems a little too old for that.  And I just might do the same as OP. Assuming I can. This game looks hella cute. "
You're never too old to trick or treat yourself. 
#10 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -
@Azteck: Hella cute dawg. Hella cute. 

I don't know why I find that funny.
#11 Posted by EpicSteve (6471 posts) -

After my respective parties, I plant to watch Halloween 4 and then play this game!

#12 Posted by ashogo (943 posts) -

That is not at all a bad idea. All I need to do is go buy a console.

#13 Edited by Jayzz (591 posts) -
@ashogo said:

" That is not at all a bad idea. All I need to do is go buy a console. "

i checked the release date and its Halloween (im guessing this is wrong) but it is on the GB page... Thing is... xbl marketplace and psn don't update those days!

edit: 
http://www.giantbomb.com/costume-quest/61-32304/releases/

Looks like it'll come out on the tuesday and wednesday (tues for psn) for the 2 consoles. sweet!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.