My Costume Quest Robot Costume!

#1 Posted by BaconGames (3280 posts) -

Ever since I even saw the Costume Quest QL I knew I’d love it and it was nothing less than magical when I played it October of last year. This year I was faced with a few costume ideas and with some actual ability to prepare ahead of time, I knew I wanted to try making a Costume Quest costume in honor of the game and Double Fine in general. A weekend+ worth of work later and I’m extremely proud of what I made with generous help from my parents in some places. I dare say it’s the most complete rendition of the robot costume as a costume I’ve seen, although there have been some great renditions of other costumes over the years.

I think this one is my favorite.

Let me know what you think and Happy Halloween duders!

#2 Edited by AgnosticJesus (540 posts) -

That's actually really good, great job!

#3 Posted by Chaser324 (6264 posts) -

Damn dude, that's really good work.

#4 Edited by Meepasaurus (202 posts) -
#5 Edited by BaconGames (3280 posts) -

@agnosticjesus said:

That's actually really good, great job!

@chaser324 said:

Damn dude, that's really good work.

@meepasaurus said:

Great work! You should try tweeting Tasha on twitter about it. I'm sure she'd be thrilled to see this. https://twitter.com/tashascomic

Thanks all! I already sent out a blast of twitter mentions and a post on the Double Fine forums but I think my timing was a little late for reactions today. Oh well, that just means people will be seeing it on Halloween, which is perfect.

#6 Posted by TruthTellah (8420 posts) -

I KEEP HITTING "LIKE" BUT APPARENTLY THIS ISN'T FACEBOOK.

Great job!

#7 Edited by BaconGames (3280 posts) -
#8 Posted by billymagnum (711 posts) -

looks great - i thought about making one briefly. i dont do well in box-ie costumes haha

#9 Posted by Grissefar (2842 posts) -

Wow that's cool man.

#10 Edited by BaconGames (3280 posts) -

@grissefar: Thanks!

I'm doing the thing where I post too many responses in my own thread but whatever, I love this thing!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.