Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Aug 21, 2012

The fourth iteration of Valve's team-based modern-military first-person shooter, rebuilt and constantly expanded for competitive play with new maps, new weapons, and new gameplay mechanics. It was later made free-to-play and most versions were later replaced with the sequel.

Classic crosshair and viewmodel feels alot better for old skools

HoM3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HoM3R

Might be me kicking in a open door for some but just tryed the classic crosshair/viewmodel and it feels alot better for me, as a old 1.6 player.

This is basically the standard crosshair and viewmodel for CS:GO.

No Caption Provided

But by changing the crosshair and viewmodel to classic you get this.

No Caption Provided

For me the viewmodel feels more like a pc view instead of the console (cod) view and the classic crosshair feels alot better for cubing in those heads for those headshots.

I'm really liking these settings after just trying them out and although i've been playing cod for the last 5 years these just work for cs.

TehBuLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TehBuLL

Yeah I changed to the classic xhair soon as I started playing. Just felt more CS. Also that default. xhair was flying all over the screen.

zaccheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By zaccheus

First thing to do: put everything in classic mode and turn all the graphics down. Really getting that CS feeling for the first time in a long time.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By UssjTrunks

I wish it would turn red when I target an enemy. I like it a lot more than the new crosshair, but the new one is a lot more practical, unfortunately.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.