Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Aug 21, 2012

The fourth iteration of Valve's team-based modern-military first-person shooter, rebuilt and constantly expanded for competitive play with new maps, new weapons, and new gameplay mechanics. It was later made free-to-play and most versions were later replaced with the sequel.

Got 1 extra key to giveaway

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By BabyChooChoo

You know the drill. I got an extra beta key so if you want it please leave a reply. All that I ask is that it goes to someone who actually wants it. If you're a die-hard Counter Strike fan and/or you know for a fact that this is your type of game and you'll waste tons of time on it then feel free to leave a reply. If you're not sure whether or not you'll be into the game and you're only interested in trying it out because it's something new than I respectfully ask that you do not throw your hat into the ring.

I'll check back later today and randomly draw a name and they'll get the key. Cheers!

Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 86

#2  Edited By Savage

I'm interested in playing CSGO, and I'd be grateful for a key. I'm a longtime CS player, having first gotten into the game back during late Beta 6 and have put in over a thousand hours since. Admittedly, I haven't played it much in the last couple years (what with all of the other multiplayer games Valve's been putting out), but I'd really like to know how CSGO feels compared to the CS of old.

Icemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Icemo

I would like to have a beta key, since I have been playing CS:S since 2005 and I will definitely buy CS:GO when it launches.

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#5  Edited By tearhead

Would love to try out GO. Played a ton of Source back in the day

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By fattony12000

I would love sex to give this sex game a sex sex go, I've been a big sex fan of CS for a good long sex while now. It just makes me cry that all the bigger boys are getting to taste the delicious new hype, and I ain't. It's a fucking crime I tell thee.

Sex.

Tarsier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By Tarsier

im not gona try to impress u with some big thing about how im the number 1 countrstrike fan but let it be known that if you give the beta key to me then i will do all in my power to bring peace to the loved ones and babies

Loafsmooch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Loafsmooch

I've been playing CS since 1.3. That's about 10 years, nearly half my life. A GO key would mean the world to me!

Falx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Falx

I like me some counter-strike. So, i'm entering this random draw.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By BabyChooChoo

K, mods can go ahead and lock/delete this. I've sent the winner a PM

FatalWulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FatalWulf

I AM THE BIGGEST COUNTER STRIKE DIE HARD FAN PLEEEEASE! ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By ShaggE

@FatalWulf said:

I AM THE BIGGEST COUNTER STRIKE DIE HARD FAN PLEEEEASE! ILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

Apparently such a big fan that you can't read the thread and see that the giveaway ended 2 weeks ago...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.