Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crackdown 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 06, 2010

Crackdown 2 is the sequel to the popular open-world supercop game. Players return to Pacific City, where rampaging mutants and resistance groups vie for control of the streets. The sequel adds four-player co-op along with competitive multiplayer.

MAGged SUV Beach Brawl Action (Crackdown 2)

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By Kyreo

So my buddy and I were messing around with the Agency SUVs and he kept saying things like "battle" and "SUV fight" so I made a make shift game for crackdown 2.  Here are the rules. 

Setup:
    Take two Agency SUVs to the beach (West Island, on the South End)
    "MAG" two SUVs together and have both players get in separate SUVs. 

Rules: 
    Both players stay in their respective SUV until someone wins. 

Winning: 
    A player wins when they successfully push the other player into the ocean but since both players are "MAGged" this can be tricky. 

So those are the rules.  This little game was loads of fun and was extremely funny because the best way to shove the other player around is to get on top of their vehicle and tap B (which makes the car bounce) a lot.  This is funny because homophobic onlookers would probably throw up.

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Kyreo

So my buddy and I were messing around with the Agency SUVs and he kept saying things like "battle" and "SUV fight" so I made a make shift game for crackdown 2.  Here are the rules. 

Setup:
    Take two Agency SUVs to the beach (West Island, on the South End)
    "MAG" two SUVs together and have both players get in separate SUVs. 

Rules: 
    Both players stay in their respective SUV until someone wins. 

Winning: 
    A player wins when they successfully push the other player into the ocean but since both players are "MAGged" this can be tricky. 

So those are the rules.  This little game was loads of fun and was extremely funny because the best way to shove the other player around is to get on top of their vehicle and tap B (which makes the car bounce) a lot.  This is funny because homophobic onlookers would probably throw up.

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By EpicSteve

It reminds me when I played Warthhog Derby in Halo 2.

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kyreo
    @EpicSteve: It was exactly that.  He even said "Warthog Wars" at one point to describe it to someone else. 

*sigh* don't ya miss the good ole days of Halo 2?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.