nobull6's Crackdown (Xbox 360) review

Great action game with RPG elements sprinkled on top.

Take an open world game with lots of good explosions and gameplay, add character progression and RPG elements, stir liberally and you get Crackdown.  This is a great game that I continue to come back to every few months or so.  It's easy to pick up and play, and jumping over and around buildings is fun.

I'm not a wordsmith, so all I can say is that this game is definitely worth the money and will provide several hours of fun.

Other reviews for Crackdown (Xbox 360)

An Impressive Debut From Realtime Worlds 0

Crackdown is one of the very few free-roaming games that takes the sandbox formula and almost re-invents it entirely, fusing multiple types of gameplay together to form a game of one of its kind. Simply put, Crackdown is one of most fun experiences a sandbox game has had to offer in recent history. The one thing that might come surprising about Crackdown is how fast it drops you straight into the game, you have your basic main menu that of course lets you decide what you want to do, but the mai...