mmtimmytime's Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex (PlayStation 2) review

Avatar image for mmtimmytime

Merely ok

This game totally fails to have the charm of the Naughty Dog releases. It is passable as a platformer and not a terrible game for kids to play, if they love crash but the art and the level design fall far short and this is a disappointing release.

I tried playing this immediately after games in the original Crash PS1 trilogy and it just doesn't match up.

Other reviews for Crash Bandicoot The Wrath of Cortex (PlayStation 2)

This Game Is my Favourite game ever 1st 0

I am 16 years and I love the game and the soundtracks the character and everything. I love this Platformer game its awesome my whole family love it but not as much as me. I was only 7 years old when i first played this game. My Mum and Dad played this game alot and i like watching my dad clocked it and my mum clocked and now today I clocked it. It was the best Game that i have ever played. (: ...